9 : It's not same as it was

(Seulgi POV)

Me and Yuna have become really close to each other from these past few weeks. We always go on dates after school.

She is really funny but sometimes lame but I like it. Whenever I'm around her, I feel butterflies in my stomach.

Now, I just hope she feels the same about me.

"Seul, time to go to school " I heard my mom calling me from downstairs

"Coming!" I said and picked up my bag.

{Time skip}

"Yuna." I ran to her and gave her big hug.

"Hey Seul" Mina said and waved at me I wave back.

"Hey Seul, how are you?" Yuna asked and gave me one of her beautiful smiles.

That smile will be the death of me.

"Better now that I have you in my arms. What about you?"

( No one POV )

"Miss Chou." Ms Kim called Tzuyu for the 5th time.

Her seatmate shakes her shoulder as she wakes up from her deep thoughts.

"Y-yes?" She stutters as her teacher glared at her.

"Can you answer me? Why lysosomes are know as suicide-bags?"

As, Tzuyu couldn't say something, Yuna raised her hand.

"Ma'am, may I ? " She asked as the Ms Kim nods her head.

"If the cell is damaged, the lysosomes undergo autolysis and burst open. This results in the release of those hydrolytic enzymes. The released enzymes then digest their own cell and ultimately the cell dies. Hence, they are called suicidal bags of the cells."

"Correct, you may sit, Ms Lee, and as for you Ms Chou, if I once again found you daydreaming then, you will be in big trouble."

Tzuyu nods her head and sat down before she looked at the girl with a small smile on her face, who returned a glare.

The bell soon rang as students ran to cafeteria.

"Yuna." Tzuyu called the girl but Yuna just walked past her like Tzuyu was invisible.

Tzuyu starts following her.

"Yuna."

"Bitch, you deaf or something?" At this, Yuna stopped and turns back with an annoyed expression etched across her beautiful face.

"Seems like you are. How many times do I have to tell you to leave me the fuck alone?" The way she said it made Tzuyu flinch.

"Why are you talking to me like that?" I ask her, upset.

'What, did I hurt your little feelings? Aww, I am sorryyy." She smiles sarcastically.

"Are you really that obsessed with me that you can't take a fucking hint that you annoy me?"

Is she the same Yuna I used to know?

I don't think so.

................................................................................................