11 : Break up

(No one POV)

Tzuyu stepped in the cafe, looking for Eunwoo, who sat at a table at the corner. She walked towards him with a big smile on her face.

"Hey babe." She took a seat in front of him, who flinched after seeing her.

"H-hey Chewy." He nervously said and Tzuyu gave him a worried look after seeing him look so scared.

"Is everything okay, bub?" She softly said, holding his hand, which was laying on the table.

Eunwoo gave her a soft reassuring smile, but he awkwardly pulled his hand back, making Tzuyu confused.

But before she could ask anything, a waiter came and placed their orders on the table.

"U-uh well, I came a bit earlier so I ordered for you to save time. Hope you don't mind." He said, passing down the plain cheesecake towards her.

"No problem, but is everything right?'' She again, gave him a worried glance, before digging in her cake.

"H-huh there's something I wanna tell you. But first, let's eat." They both eat their lunch in silence.

Eunwoo keeps fidgeting and Tzuyu gets worried. When the bill finally came, Eunwoo payed, saying that it was his treat.

Now, Tzuyu sighed. Finally, she can know what's up with him.

"Finally, everything is done. Now, tell me what's wrong, baby? Don't be nervous, I'll help you as much as I can." She sweetly said, trying to make Eunwoo relax.

But, nothing worked. It only made Eunwoo more nervous. But, he took a deep breath and blurted it out.

"Tzuyu, we've been dating for a quite long time now and I've learned so much. I really enjoyed spending time with you and honestly, those were the best years of my life. But, recently we've been spending less time and at passing days we're getting more distant-" Before he could complete his sentence, Tzuyu interrupted.

"I know, Eunwoo. I was being pretty distant and moody for a few days and it's honestly completely my fault. I wanted to meet you and apologize but I guess you made the first move. But, you don't need to ap-"

"No, Chewy. You don't understand. I don't want to talk about that." He said, looking out of the window.

"Then what?" She leaned forward in her seat, a nasty feeling stirring inside her.

Eunwoo sighed and finally, for the first time since this conversation, looked at her in the eye and said.

"While we were being distant, I met this guy at my job. He's really sweet, small, cute and many other things. Slowly, we became friends. While you were busy paying attention to someone else, I caught feelings for him." He said, finally dropping the bomb.

On the other hand, Tzuyu sat there, frozen.

She was going to say something but, he gave her a sign to stop.

"I really tried to make those feelings go away, convincing myself that I loved you, but I couldn't. So, I finally decided I lost my feelings for you. I want to court him and make him mine." He said those words, which made Tzuyu's breath shorten.

She let out a throaty laugh.

"N-no, y-you're joking, right? You love me. You're just confused-"

"Tzuyu, please stop. I know you are the one who's hurt right now. But, please try to understand." He said, feeling bad now as tears were running down her face.

"I-" But before she could say anything, a ringtone interrupted and Eunwoo picked up his phone with a small smile.

He, then looked up at Tzuyu and awkwardly said.

"Uhh, I have to go. I hope you understand me and please take care, Tzuyu. Goodbye." Saying this, he left the cafe. Tzuyu looked outside the window, seeing him smile like that and talk to that guy he now likes.

She wiped her tears and gritted her teeth, making up her mind to do something which she'll regret in the future.

................................................................................................