18: Accident

(Mingyu POV)

She did it. She fucking did it. She actually got into an accident. Sana screamed at the sight of Tzuyu's car.

She ran towards the debris but Woozi held her back.

"Sana, please calm down." Woozi said, trapping her in a rear-bear hug.

"WHY DO YOU CARE ANYWAY? DIDN'T YOU JUST SAY THAT WE ALL ARE GOING APART. THAT'S MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND THERE. LET ME GOOOO!" Sana screamed and howled in his arms.

I... I can't think straight. My head hurts. Everything is too loud. I can't breathe. I leaned on Jungkook, who was standing closer to me sloppily and grabbed his collar.

"Jungkook...I...can't...breathe." I whisper to him. He wraps his hands around me. It made me feel warm.

"Hey, hey. You're okay, Mingyu. Just deep breaths. Breathe in, breath out. Breathe in, breath out. Hey! Mingyu!"

I can barely open my eyes. Last thing I hear is Jungkook scream my name as I black out.

(Momo POV)

What the fuck is going on? Everything is a fucking mess. Tzuyu had a fucking accident. Sana is losing her fucking mind and Mingyu just passed out. What am I supposed to do?

Some people managed to get Tzuyu out of the first car. She is not injured seriously. But the second car has 2 people in it. And only one has been taken out. The face of that person is covered in blood so, it's unrecognizable.

The people try to get the second person out but her leg seems to be stuck somewhere. The police and ambulance arrives, trying to gain control of the situation. Suddenly, I smell fuel. Shit!

"HEY! THE CARS ARE LEAKING FUEL. GET THE FUCK AWAY!" I scream at people who were nearby.

This alerted the people nearby and they began to back up. As the police were about to get the second person out of the car, the cars exploded.

I fall on my knees and begin to sob. What is going on? Why is all this happening? I can't think straight. I want to go home. I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. When I looked, it was Taehyung.

"T-Taehyung." I call out for him. I was really surprised to see him.

"Shush. Calm down and go inside with the others. Go." He leaves me in front of the school's main building's entrance where everyone had gathered.

(Taehyung POV)

After dropping Momo at the school entrance, I ran towards Jungkook.

"The ambulance is here. Let's take him to the doctors." I tell him.

"I can take care of him myself, Taehyung. I think Woozi needs some help." He points towards Woozi, who was holding wailing Sana in his arms.

"Yeah okay. Take care, Jk." I pat his back and watch as he picks Mingyu up and runs towards the paramedics.

I run towards Woozi, who looked grief-stricken as Sana cursed at him for not letting her leave.

I signal Woozi to let her go. Woozi looks at me skeptically but does as I say. He lets go of Sana, who drops to the ground, crying her lungs out.

"Hey! HEY!" I grab her shoulders and shake her till she looks at me.

"Tzuyu is okay." I tell her.

"W-w-hat?" She could barely say anything.

I point towards Tzuyu, who was lying on a stretcher.

She managed to calm down a bit and ran towards her. Woozi clasped my shoulder and ran after her.

I look around for a while. Everything is in chaos. The people looking at the blazing cars, the police trying to gain control and the paramedics trying to aid the injured.

I hear someone yell at me to go to the main building so I leave.

................................................................................................

A/n: The pairings in this book are a little... unpredictable so, yeah. I DO NOT SUPPORT ROMANTIC SHIPPING OF THE FOLLOWING K-POP IDOLS AND DO NOT AIM TO CREATE ANY NEGATIVITY FOR ANY K-POP IDOL BASED ON THIS STORY. It's just fictional. Apologies if you don't like the pairs. I am just writing whatever comes to my mind. So, please don't hate me. Take care and I love you all <3