5 : The Date

(Yuna POV)

"Dang bitch, I look hot!"

I'm feeling very confident right now as I check myself out in the mirror.

I hear my phone ring. It was an unknown number.

"Hello, who's this?" I said, picking up the call.

"Hey Yuna! It's me, Seulgi. I was wondering if you are ready or not. I'm waiting here for you, outside of your house."

How the fuck does she knows my address?! I don't remember giving her my home address and my phone number.

"If you are wondering how I got your number and address, Mina gave it to me." She said

That stupid penguin.

"Oh, I see. Well, I'm almost ready so yeah. Just 5 minutes "

"Okay." She said, ending the call.

I left my house, slowly closing the door behind me. Seulgi got out of a red car and smiled at me.

"Wow, you look so beautiful, darling." She said as she kissed my hand, making me blush.

Says the one who looks like Aphrodite herself, I just hope that she doesn't act like her too.

"Shall we go?" I ask her. She nods and opens the car door for me.

"So, where are we going?" I asked her as I sat in the passenger seat.

"Well, I thought, why not go and get food first?" Seulgi said. We went to a nearby restaurant.

"What do you want to eat?" Seulgi asked, pulling a chair out for me.

"White sauce pasta." Seulgi smiled, before walking to the cashier. I sat comfortably on the seat while watching Seulgi.

Seulgi will be a really caring girlfriend, the person she'll end up will sure be lucky.

After few minutes, Seulgi came with our food.

"Let's eat."

----Time skip----

Right now, I am standing at the front gate of an amusement park, with Seulgi clinging onto my arm.

"Let's go!" She squealed as she excitedly ran inside, dragging me with her.

"YUNA, look!" Seulgi pointed to a white big stuffed bunny displayed on the self inside a shooting booth.

"I'll win it for you."

The man inside the booth probably overhead us because he gave us big smile. "1,000 credits for 3 shots each." He said and brought the toy gun and 3 pellets.

Seulgi grabbed her card and handed it to him. She took the handgun and loaded the 3 pellets.

She took her stance as she aimed the gun, she pulled the trigger.

The pellet went straight to the bullseye as Seulgi happily jumps up and down like a kid.

The man handed her the prized bunny as Seulgi squealed at how cute it is.

I giggled at her action as she suddenly gives the bunny to me.

"Here I want you to have it." She caught me by surprise, but before I could answer her, she pointed towards a roller coaster.

"Let's try the roller coaster." She exclaimed as she ran towards it, leaving me behind.

................................................................................................