2 : Homo

(No one pov)

"Hey, watch where you are going, fag!"

At the lack of response from the brunette boy he bumped into, the blond-haired boy narrows his eyes and bends down to be face to face with him. "Wait...You're not actually a fag, are you?"

The boy lets out a throaty laugh, attracting the attention of other boys of his group.

"What's wrong, Yoongi?" One of the boys of his group asks.

"Guys, it looks like we have ourselves a homo."

The group collectively widen their eyes, before breaking out in laughter.

Yoongi suddenly grabs onto the boy's jaw, tilting it up so the two's eyes met.

"I guess this year is going to be so much fun." Yoongi smirks at his group.

The brunette boy; Hoseok, just stared into Yoongi's eyes.

"The fuck you looking at, faggot?" Yoongi yelled at him.

"Just a piece of shit." Hoseok said as he spit into Yoongi's face.

"That bastard!" Yoongi shouted before letting go of Hoseok, who didn't waste the opportunity to run away.

"What are you waiting for? GO CATCH THAT DIPSHIT!" He yells at his group, who began to tail Hoseok.

(Mina pov)

"And there's the courtyard." I point towards an oval-shaped area with was lined with trees and bushes.

As Yuna was new to the school, I decided to show her around like the best friend ever I am.

"Okay... So, my next class is practical arts." Yuna tells me, her eyes not leaving her schedule.

"The Arts classes are conducted in the auditorium. Just over there in..." I look at my watch.

"15 minutes." I tell her.

Suddenly, I see Hoseok running towards us.

"Hey ... Mina! I finally put ... Yoongi in his ... place!" He tells me, out of breath.

"Okay Hobi, first deep breaths. Now, spill the beans." I said.

Yoongi is the most rude and annoying boy in our entire school. He is the bully and has his own bunch of skunks that follow him like ducklings.

"Can't, the skank is on my tail." He tells me.

"To the auditorium." I grab Yuna's hand and we three run towards the auditorium.

I can hear Yoongi's goonies tailing us. Suddenly, I make a sharp turn, surprising Hobi but he catches up and we run into a n empty classroom.

Panting and huffing, we all fall onto the benches.

"Yuna, this is Hoseok. He is our classmate. Hoseok, she is Yuna." I introduce them to each other.

"Nice to finally meet you, Yuna. Mina wouldn't shut up about you." He holds out his hand to Yuna, who shakes it.

"Nice to meet you too, Hoseok." She smiles at him.

"You can call me Hobi." Hoseok looks out the window then back at us.

"Okay, if you both are done. Hobi, spill the beans."

Hobi fills us in with the details of his encounter with Yoongi.

"Good job, Hobi! I am so proud of you!" I hold my hand out for a high-five.

"This Yoongi sounds like a jerk. I hope I don't meet him anytime soon." Yuna says, making a face.

Suddenly, the door opens and Mr Byun enters.

"What are you three doing here?" He asks us sternly.

"Just leaving sir." I tell him as we all bow at him and leave for our classes.

................................................................................................