22: Grief

(No one POV)

Yuna slowly opens her eyes, her vision blurry and her head throbbing.

She blinks several times, trying to focus on her surroundings. The sterile white walls and the faint beeping of medical equipment indicate that she's in a hospital room.

"Wh-what happened? Why am I in a hospital?" She asks her friends, Mina and Hoseok, who were standing in the corner of the room.

Mina rushes to her side, eyes filled with tears.

"Yuna, thank goodness you're awake!" She hugs Yuna and cries onto her shoulder.

"Mina, what's going on? Why are you crying?"

Hoseok stands nearby, his face pale and solemn.

"Yuna... it's Seulgi. She's... she's gone." Hoseok says, his eyes on the tiles on the floor.

Yuna's eyes widen in disbelief, her voice barely a whisper.

"What... What do you mean, she's gone?"

Mina takes a deep breath, struggling to find the right words.

"There was an accident. You and Seulgi were in your car when Tzuyu rammed her car into yours..."

Yuna's body trembles as she tries to comprehend the news.

"Tzuyu? That bitch? Why... why did this happen?"

Mina and Hoseok exchange a worried glance, their hearts breaking for Yuna's pain. Mina tries to calm Yuna down, her voice filled with sympathy.

"Yuna, I know you're angry, but please, try to stay calm. We need to be strong for you right now."

Yuna's fists clench at her sides, anger surging through her veins.

"Calm? How can I be calm when that... that monster took Seulgi away from me? She was everything to me!"

Hoseok steps forward, his voice gentle but firm.

"Yuna, we understand your anger. But right now, what's important is to focus on healing, physically and emotionally."

Yuna's tears mix with her anger as she struggles to find a way to cope with the devastating news.

Yuna's eyes burn with an intense fury. The anger inside her grows to a boiling point, consuming her rationality.

"I can't believe Tzuyu did this! She took everything from me! I want her to suffer!" Yuna tries to jump off the bed but Hoseok and Mina try to hold her down.

Yuna's angry shouts echo through the lobby, her anger vibrating in the air.

As Yuna's fury intensifies, she clenches her fists tightly, her body trembling with unrestrained rage.

Mina and Hoseok exchange panicked glances, realizing the severity of the situation.

"Yuna, please! You need to calm down. This isn't going to help Seulgi, and it won't bring her back!" Mina tries to reason with her, desperate.

But her anger blinds her to reason, and she lunges forward, attempting to lash out in her furious state.

"Yuna, please... We know how angry you are, but we can't let it consume you. Seulgi wouldn't want this for you."

"Take a deep breath. We're here for you. We'll get through this together." Mina whispers, patting her back and holding on to her.

Yuna's breaths come in ragged gasps, her anger battling against the soothing words of her friends. Mina holds Yuna's hands gently, her voice filled with empathy.

"Yuna, we won't forget what Tzuyu did. But right now, your health and healing are important. We can seek justice, but we need to find a way to cope with our anger that won't consume us." She hugs her.

Tears mix with Yuna's anger as she struggles to find a balance between her pain and the need for composure.

"I... I don't know if I can do this, Mina. It hurts too much."

Hoseok wraps his arms around Yuna, holding her tightly.

"You're not alone, Yuna. We'll be by your side every step of the way. Let us help you carry this burden."

Hoseok and Mina hold Yuna even tighter, offering solace and reassurance.

Yuna's breathing steadies, and her rage subsides, replaced by a deep sense of grief and loss.

................................................................................................