24: Confrontation

(No one POV)

The sterile hospital room seemed to hold its breath as Tzuyu slowly stirred on the bed. The soft beep of the monitors provided a steady rhythm, contrasting the tension that filled the air. Sana's eyes fixated on Tzuyu, a mixture of emotions bubbling beneath the surface.

As Tzuyu's eyelids fluttered open, she squinted against the harsh hospital lights. Her gaze found Sana, and confusion clouded her expression for a moment before recognition set in.

"Sana?" Tzuyu whispered, her voice weak and raspy.

Sana's face remained stern, her emotions tightly controlled. "Yeah, it's me, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu attempted to sit up, wincing at the pain that shot through her body. "What happened? Why am I in the hospital?"

Sana took a deep breath, her eyes never leaving Tzuyu's face. "Do you even remember what you did, Tzuyu? The accident, Seulgi..."

Tzuyu's eyes widened as the memories flooded back. She looked away, unable to meet Sana's accusatory gaze. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen. It was a mistake."

Sana's expression hardened. "A mistake? Tzuyu, you deliberately caused that accident. Seulgi is dead because of you."

Tzuyu's eyes welled with regret, and she swallowed hard. "I was angry, Sana. Angry at the world and everything that's happened. But I never wanted anyone to get hurt."

"Angry or not, Tzuyu, you crossed a line. You put your anger above someone's life, and now Yuna is left mourning her girlfriend. How could you?" Sana shook her head, frustration evident in her voice.

"I messed up, Sana. I know that now. I never thought it would go this far." Tzuyu's gaze dropped, shame written all over her face.

"Seulgi was innocent in all of this. She didn't deserve what happened to her. And Yuna... she's devastated. We all are." Sana's anger softened into sadness.

"I never meant for things to turn out like this. Can you ever forgive me, Sana?" Tzuyu looked up, tears streaming down her face.

"Forgiveness isn't mine to give, Tzuyu. What you did goes beyond us. You need to face the consequences of your choices." Sana sighed, her heart torn between the friendship they once shared and the gravity of Tzuyu's actions.

Tzuyu nodded, a heavy silence settling between them. The reality of the situation weighed on Sana, and she turned away, unable to bear the intensity of Tzuyu's remorse.

"I don't know if I can forgive myself." Tzuyu whispered, the weight of her guilt palpable in the air.

"That's something you'll have to figure out, Tzuyu. Right now, we need to focus on helping Yuna heal and ensuring justice for Seulgi, even if it means to justify against you." Sana's voice softened as she spoke, the conflict in her eyes reflecting the turmoil within.

As Sana left the room, the echoes of Tzuyu's remorse lingered, leaving behind a fractured friendship and a profound sense of loss. The road to healing would be long and arduous, for both Yuna and those left grappling with the aftermath of Tzuyu's choices.

................................................................................................

A/q: Weird question for you all but, which ship do you all support at this moment? Do let me know because I MIGHT just develop that ship for funsies. Take care and love you all <3