14: Her

(Seulgi POV)

I was waiting for Yuna at mall because we had to buy dresses for my cousin's wedding. Suddenly, someone comes up to me from behind and covers my eyes. I recognize the soft hands.

"Guess who?" A fake, deep voice asked.

"Angelina Jolie?"

Yuna turned me around and hit my shoulder playfully.

"Okay, okay. I am sorry. Let's shop already. Imagine all the beautiful dresses we'll get to try!"

I held out my hand to Yuna, who took it with a cute smile.

Gosh, this girl. I want to marry her already.

"Do you see that? I think you'd look stunning in it!" She held my hand and pointed to a dark blue dress, with gold lining and a sweetheart cut. I smiled at her.

"If you say so. Let's check if it is available in the store."

We entered the store and I asked the shopkeeper to try that dress on while Yuna looked around the store.

"Oh my! It is just gorgeous. You're just gorgeous." Yuna's eyes roamed over my body, making me blush.

The shopkeeper walked up to us. She smiled, looking at me.

"When you are wearing this, no male in the world can resist you. It's like a magnet." She said.

"Except the fact that I belong to this beauty in front of me, rest of the world doesn't matter to me." I told the shopkeeper, who then turned to Yuna, who was holding my hand.

"You are a lucky woman."

The three of us laughed.

"Actually, I am the lucky one. Wait till you see her in a gown." I said.

I noticed how Yuna suddenly turned quiet.

"Babe? What's wrong?" I ask her, squeezing her hand.

"I..I don't think I want to wear a gown." She hesitated.

"You want to wear a suit?" I ask her, tucking her hair behind her ear. She nods.

"We do have some stunning suits. Would you like to take a look?" The shopkeeper asked.

"Bring out all the best suits of yours." I tell her, looking Yuna in the eye.

The shopkeeper hurried out.

"You really don't have a problem with me wearing a suit?" Yuna asked, her head down.

I tilt her face towards mine. "Of course not. I think you'd look smoking hot in one."

The shopkeeper came back with 3 suits in her hand. One immediately caught my eye. It was a black suit with silver linings. Looks like the same suit caught Yuna's eyes too as she reached towards that suit and picked it up.

She showed it to me and I nodded. She disappeared into the dressing room. She returned, looking like Prince Charming I always wanted before I realized that I was into girls. She was gorgeous, and I noticed that she was in great shape. The shopkeeper was fangirling over Yuna now.

"It's the one!" I heard the shopkeeper shout, obviously in awe of Yuna and her beauty.

The shopkeeper went out again. I looked at her with literal stars in my eyes.

"What?"

"You're so beautiful that I want to marry you."

She laughs and hits me playfully.

"Stop joking around." She covered her face with her hands.

Oh boy, did I hit Jackpot.

................................................................................................