25: Legal Step

(Hoseok POV)

My shoulders felt heavy as I walked alongside Mina towards the hospital cafeteria. The gravity of the situation hung in the air, and I couldn't shake the image of Yuna's pain from my mind.

Mina pushed open the cafeteria doors, and the muted sounds of hospital activity surrounded us as we found a secluded corner table.

Mina sighed, her eyes reflecting the same heaviness that I felt. We both had to discuss the next steps, not only for Yuna's well-being but also for justice in Seulgi's memory.

Taking a seat, I ran my hand through my hair, the weight of responsibility settling in. Mina, her face lined with worry, spoke first.

"Hobi, we need to figure out what we're going to do. Yuna's in pain, and we can't let Tzuyu's actions go unanswered."

I nod my head, my mind racing with the complexities of the situation. "You're right, Mina. We can't let Tzuyu get away with this. But we also need to ensure Yuna doesn't self-destruct in the process."

"I've been thinking. We should involve the authorities. Tzuyu needs to be held accountable for what she's done." Mina leaned forward, her voice determined.

"You're right. Tzuyu's actions caused a tragedy, and justice needs to be served. But how do we handle Yuna? She's on the edge, and I'm worried about what this anger might lead her to do." I contemplate Mina's suggestion, knowing that involving the legal system was a necessary step.

"I spoke to the hospital staff, and they're arranging for a therapist to speak with Yuna. She needs professional help to navigate through this grief and anger." Mina sighed, her gaze distant.

"That's a good call. Yuna needs all the support she can get. And as for Tzuyu, we should cooperate fully with the authorities. We owe it to Seulgi and Yuna." I nod in agreement.

"We can't let Tzuyu's actions define this tragedy. Seulgi deserves justice, and Yuna deserves closure." Mina's eyes meet mine, a shared determination evident.

"It's going to be a tough road ahead. But we'll be there for Yuna and make sure Seulgi's memory is honored. We can't let Tzuyu's actions cast a shadow over everything." I sighed, the weight of responsibility setting in.

"We're in this together, I. For Seulgi, for Yuna, and for justice." Mina reached across the table, squeezing my hand.

Let's do what needs to be done, Mina. For them." I nod my head, grateful for her calm composure 

................................................................................................