7 : I'm Sorry

(Yuna POV)

"Make it quick." I said and waited for her to speak, crossing my arms over my chest.

"In private." She said and went out of the class, so I rolled my eyes as I followed her.

If she begins to spew that nonsense again, I am genuinely done with her.

And right now, we are at an empty classroom. Just both of us, ALONE.

"So?" I asked, nonchalantly.

"Well, I just wanted to say sorry for what happened in class that day. I should have not said that about Seugli." She said.

I can't believe it CHOU FREAKING TZUYU is APOLOGIZING to me!?

I am mad at her and don't wanted to talk. But, hearing the sincerity in her voice, makes me change my mind.

(Hoseok POV)

"GIVE ME MY BAG!" There I am, standing in front of two boys; Ray and Taemin. They took my bag from me and kept throwing it to each other.

They were basically playing monkey in middle. Except, I didn't want to participate.

"You want your bag ?" Taemin teased as I nod my head.

"Then come and take it." Ray said and raised my bag higher. Since, I'm shorter than him, I couldn't reach it.

I kept jumping and jumping for it. But I still couldn't reach it. After a few minutes, I sigh in irritation and kick Ray where the sun doesn't shine, making him fall on the ground

"Fuck, that hurts, you bitch."

I picked my bag up from the ground and looked at Taemin, who was not at all happy for what I did to his friend. Before he could do or say anything, I flipped him the bird and ran away.

" Phew, that was easy." I smiled when I saw that they both weren't following me.

I entered in my class.

"You are late, Mister Hoseok." Mr Byun glares at me.

Someone save me.

"I'm sorry Mr Byun. I promise this won't happen again." I said and bowed.

He nodded and went back to his lesson.

At the corner of my eye, I can see Yoongi staring at me. But, I shrugged it off and went towards my seat.

"Why were you late?" Taehyung, my seat-mate, whispered to me.

"Ray and Taemin." I whispered back he made a disgusted face and nodded.

"Only God can make them find other past times than bullying the weak."

I slowly turn towards Taehyung, placing my hands on my hips as I look at him pointedly.

"What?" He asks, uncertain.

"Did you just call me weak?" I glare at him.

"No, no. That's so not what I meant. Like you know?" He scratches his neck.

"No, I don't. Kindly be kind enough to let me know?" I look at him pointedly.

I AM SO NOT WEAK!

................................................................................................