13: Plan

(Yuna POV)

Me and Seulgi were standing in front of the main building, leaning on a wall as we talked about our most embarrassing memories.

Seulgi had her arms around me and was laughing as I continued.

"I didn't like how it felt whenever I sat on the toilet seat to pee. So, after seeing the Talking Tom stand and pee. My stupid childhood self decided to pee like that. And the next day, I tried peeing like that and obviously failed. My mom was laughing her ass off as she cleaned my pee from the floor."

Seulgi and I were a laughing mess by now. After which seems like an eternity, we stopped laughing, clutching our stomachs.

"Damn, that was so embarrassing. By the way, I want to invite you to a party with me as my date." Seulgi said, smiling.

"What kind of party?" I ask her, holding her hand.

"Well, it's my cousin's wedding. It has a theme though. Masquerade theme." Seulgi say, sheepishly.

"Aww, why not? I always wanted to waltz. I will go as your date." I tell her as we began to waltz.

(Tzuyu POV)

I was talking to Sana when I saw Yuna with Seulgi. Seulgi had her arms snaked around Yuna's waist and they were laughing.

They look so happy. They don't deserve to.

She doesn't deserve to. Not after ruining my life.

I can feel my blood boil at the sight of them. My face would have given away my thoughts as Sana pats my shoulder.

"Tzuyu, let it be. Don't scrunch your face up like that, it will give you wrinkles." She said, trying to ease me.

But, every second I saw them, I wanted to ruin them. I had a great plan and I need Momo's help for that.

I plaster a fake smile on my face.

"Yeah, I should probably stop thinking about them and enjoy a night out with you, Jihyo and Mingyu."

"That sounds like just what you need. We'll decide the details tomorrow. I got to go. My shift begins in half an hour. Bye." Sana gives me a quick hug and leaves.

I smile as she leaves. I take a glance at Yuna and Seulgi, who were now ballroom dancing and smirk.

My plan will totally destroy them.

I leave towards the bleachers when I find Momo with Woozi, hitting each other playfully. I clear my throat in order to get their attention.

They stop and look at me, questioningly.

"Well, look who we have here. I suppose the Queen of Broaden Academy needs a favor again?" Momo walks towards me, confidently.

"Yes, and you'll get what you want in return."

"Purple Palm Tree Delight, that's what we want." Woozi says from behind.

"You heard the boy. Now, the favor." Momo crosses her arms on her chest.

I take out a photo of Seulgi. I try not to gag when I look at her ugly face and give the photo to Momo and Woozi.

They both look at the photo.

"You want us to kill her?" Woozi asks in a serious tone.

I mean, I hate her. But, not that much that I want her dead.

"No, I want any one of you to kiss her and send the picture of you kissing her to the number I will give you."

Woozi and Momo smirk at me as I give them Yuna's number.

"Damn, Tzuyu. Who crossed you?" Momo whistles.

"Someone who shouldn't have." I reply, nonchalantly.

................................................................................................