15: Act

(No one POV)

"Our outfits are perfect, Yuna." Seulgi says with a smile as they left the shop with their outfits.

Yuna wanted to take a picture with Seulgi and post it on her Instagram.

"Hey, Seul? Did you take my phone?" She asks Seulgi, worried.

"No, Let me check." She checks my pockets and purse and shakes her head.

"I think I left it in the store. I'll be right back." She ran back to the store, leaving Seulgi at the exit.

"This is the perfect time. Go, Woozi." Momo pushed him forward.

"Geez, calm down. I am going now."

He walks up to Seulgi.

"Hey, darling." He leans in. As he was about to kiss her and Momo was ready with the camera when she kicks him where the sun doesn't shine.

Woozi falls down in pain and yelps.

"Damn woman! What's wrong with you?" He asks her.

"Look who's asking. You were about to kiss me. I don't even know who you are." She shouts.

Many people were now looking at them.

Momo rushes up to them.

"Babe, what's wrong?" She asks Woozi, in a fake concerned voice.

"I thought this woman was you and was about to kiss her but she kicked me." Woozi tells her, grabbing her hand and pressing his fingernails into it.

Yuna comes back with my phone to see people surround Seulgi, Woozi and Momo. Woozi was on the floor, groaning , while Momo was holding him, glaring at Seulgi.

"What happened? Why is this guy on the floor?" She asks Seulgi.

She tells her everything. By the time she's done, Yuna is left questioning her life choices.

"Look young man, if you thought my girlfriend was your girlfriend, when you were about to kiss her, you could have seen her face." She tells him, irritated.

"Look at both of them, they look similar and are wearing the same clothes. I remembered that dress and was about to kiss her." He said, still in the girl's arms.

Yuna sighs and holds Seulgi's hand.

"It was just a misunderstanding. Let's leave." Yuna tells her and look at them.

"Please make sure that this doesn't happen again and I am sorry from my girlfriend's side." Seulgi looks at her in disbelief but, says nothing.

Momo keeps glaring at Seulgi, who glares back until Yuna drags her away.

(Tzuyu POV)

FUCK! This plan failed! These morons had to choose an open area only.

Momo and Woozi walk up to me. I throw a packet of Purple Palm Tree Delight at Woozi.

"Consider this a compensation for your unborn children."

Woozi glares at me while Momo laughs.

"What are you going to do now?" Momo asks me after she's done laughing.

"I am going to get in an accident." I tell them.

They look at each other then at me as if I had lost my mind.

And I think that I have.

................................................................................................