23: Reasoning

(No one POV)

Sana paces back and forth in Tzuyu's hospital room, her expression a mix of concern and confusion.

She can't wrap her mind around the fact that her best friend caused such a tragic accident just for homophobia.

"Tzuyu wouldn't do something like this on purpose. Maybe it was a mistake, a momentary lapse in judgment." Sana whispered.

She walks over to Tzuyu's bed, studying her still features as if the answer would be written on her face.

But as Sana examines her face further doubt begins to creep into her thoughts. She can't find any justification that would absolve Tzuyu of her role in the accident.

Tears well up in Sana's eyes as the weight of the truth settles upon her. She sinks down onto the bed, feeling a profound sadness for both Yuna's loss and the shattered innocence of her friendship with Tzuyu.

"How did it come to this? Tzuyu, why did you make such a stupid choice? You went too far, Tzuyu, too far." She whispered, her voice choking with emotions.

A knock on the door interrupts Sana's thoughts, and Momo enters the room, her face etched with grief.

"Sana, I've been looking for you. It's hard to believe, but we can't deny what happened." Momo says, softly.

Sana looks up at Momo, her eyes filled with sorrow and acceptance. Momo walks over and sits beside Sana, offering her support and understanding.

"We need to be there for Yuna and honor Seulgi's memory. It won't be easy, but we have to find strength in each other."

Sana takes a deep breath, wiping away her tears, a newfound determination in her voice.

"You're right, Momo. We owe it to Seulgi and Yuna to be there for them. We can't change the past, but we can choose how we move forward."

Momo places a hand on Sana's shoulder, their bond stronger than ever in the face of tragedy.
"Sana, I know this is incredibly difficult for you. But we have to consider the consequences of Tzuyu's actions. Seulgi lost her life, and Yuna is left devastated. We can't let this injustice go unanswered."

Sana's gaze drifts towards Tzuyu, lying still on the hospital bed, guilt weighing heavily on her heart.

"But she's my best friend, Momo. Testifying against her... it feels like a betrayal." Momo reaches out, grasping Sana's hand firmly.

"Sana, this isn't about betrayal. It's about seeking justice for Seulgi and ensuring that Yuna receives the closure she deserves. We can't let our personal feelings cloud the truth. Tzuyu needs to be held accountable."

Sana's eyes glisten with tears, torn between her loyalty to Tzuyu and the responsibility she feels towards Seulgi and Yuna.

"I understand your fears, Sana. But think about the pain Yuna is going through right now. If we don't speak up, it'll only prolong her suffering and deny her the justice she deserves. We have to put aside our personal relationships and do what's right."

Sana takes a shaky breath, contemplating Momo's words. The weight of her decision hangs heavily upon her.

"You're right, Momo. We can't let fear or loyalty blind us to the truth. Seulgi deserves justice, and Yuna needs closure. I'll testify, even if it means facing the consequences." Momo smiles, pride evident in her eyes.

"That's incredibly brave of you, Sana. We'll stand together, supporting Yuna and Seulgi's memory. We owe it to them." Momo hugs Sana and pats her back.

Sana finds solace in Momo's embrace, knowing that she has made the right choice, no matter how difficult it may be.

................................................................................................