17: NO!

(Jungkook POV)

She has officially lost her mind. Tzuyu wants me to crash my car into her car? No way! I am still too young to end up in jail. I spent 45 minutes trying to convince her not to go along with her plan but, she is an knuckle-headed idiot.

"Please Mingyu. Believe me. She asked me to do this. I am not kidding." I show him and Sana the texts between me and Tzuyu regarding the 'accident'.

Mingyu and Sana look at each other in disbelief. They take my phone from my hands and read all our texts. By the time they are done, they both have their eyes as wide as saucers.

"What the actual heck is wrong with her? She needs to get professional help. Maybe we should go tell her parents about this." Mingyu said, running his hands through his hair.

"Are you nuts? We can't tell this to her parents. Maybe, we all should try to convince her out of all of this. Let's tell Momo and Woozi about this too." Sana nods at us, takes out her phone and calls Momo.

"Hey Momo, is Woozi with you?" Sana asks her.

"Obviously. What kind of question is that?" Momo says, laughing.

"We are at the school gym. Please meet us there."

"We as in?" Woozi asks us. He sounds ... different. Like he's angry as hell.

"Me, Mingyu and Sana." I tell him.

"Coming." Woozi ends the call.

He has been acting really weird lately. I don't know what's up with him. What is seriously going on?

(Sana POV)

After Woozi ended the call, I put my phone in my pocket and began to brainstorm ways to tell Tzuyu to stop acting like a yandere.

Wait...

Is Tzuyu's hate towards homosexuality because she is in denial about her feeling as such? I mean, it's a long shot but, it might be true. She acts like homosexuals ruined her in her past life. That's how deep her grudge against the homosexuals is.

I clear my throat and tell the boys of my theory.

"I mean, it kinda feels like it might be true but we can't jump to conclusions." Jungkook said, shrugging.

"Look, she has huge hatred towards homosexuals since forever and when asked for an explanation for such, she always said that it's wrong. And since when Yuna started dating Seulgi, she became more hostile. She is acting like a yandere at this point. Now, tell me that I am wrong." I sigh as I plop onto a bench.

Woozi and Momo walk in. Woozi looks around for a while before smiling at us.

( No one POV)

"Hey Jk. It's been a while since we met." Woozi gives Jungkook a one-armed hug.

"Yes Wooz. Not gonna lie, I missed my solitaire buddy." Jungkook said as he patted Woozi's back.

Sana cleared her throat to attract their attention.

"I hate to break this wholesome reunion but we have a real issue in our hands." She says, looking at the group.

"What's up, Sana? Is everything okay?" Momo asks, putting her hand on her shoulder.

"No, it's not. Tzuyu-"

"Does this problem involve her?" Woozi says, his tone become very cold.

"Majorly." Mingyu says, sitting on the floor with his hands in his hair.

"Then me and Momo are out." Woozi grabs Momo's hands and drags her towards the exit.

"Why? What is wrong with everyone? Tzuyu is getting obsessed with Yuna. You and Momo are being distant. We all are growing apart and no one is making any efforts to fix this." Sana stands up from the bench.

"MAYBE THIS CAN'T BE FIXED. MAYBE WE ALL ARE GROWING APART FOR A GOOD REASON." Woozi turns and shouts, his voice booming in the gym. Jungkook and Mingyu look taken aback. Sana gulps, tears forming in her eyes.

"YOU ALL NEED TO FACE IT-" Woozi was interrupted as they heard a loud crash from outside.

"What the hell?" Momo shouts, before all of them run out.

In front of the school entrance, a car rammed into another.

"NO!" Sana screams on the top of her lungs.

One car of the collided cars belong to Tzuyu.

................................................................................................