30: Action

(No one POV)

The atmosphere in the principal's office was heavy with tension as Mr. Namjoon, Mr. Byun, and Ms. Jennie recounted the shocking revelation about Tzuyu's deliberate actions leading to Seulgi's death. Principal Solar, a middle-aged woman with a stern demeanor softened by empathy, listened intently as the gravity of the situation unfolded.

"I can't believe Tzuyu would do something like this," Principal Solar said, her brow furrowed.

"This is a serious matter, and we need to address it promptly. Mr. Namjoon, Mr. Byun, please keep me informed about the details."

Mr. Namjoon nodded, "Of course, Principal Solar. We believe it's crucial to involve the parents and, if necessary, the police."

Principal Lee sighed, her gaze fixed on the documents scattered across her desk.

"Calling the parents is the first step. We need to ensure they are aware of the severity of the situation. Then, if needed, we'll cooperate with law enforcement to ensure justice is served."

Ms. Jennie added, "It's not just about the school's reputation; it's about holding Tzuyu accountable for her actions. Seulgi's family deserves justice, and Yuna deserves closure."

Mr. Byun nodded in agreement. "We should also consider counseling and support services for the students who witnessed the accident and for Seulgi's classmates. This tragedy has far-reaching consequences."

"I agree. We'll coordinate with the school counselor to provide support for the affected students. As for Tzuyu, we'll follow the protocol and, if necessary, cooperate fully with the police investigation." Principal Solar leaned back in her chair, processing the information.

The teachers exchanged solemn glances, realizing the magnitude of the decisions ahead. Mr. Namjoon spoke up, "Principal Solar, it might also be prudent to inform the school community about the situation. They deserve to know the truth and understand the steps we're taking to address it."

Principal Solar nodded, "You're right. We'll draft a carefully worded statement to ensure transparency while respecting the sensitivity of the matter."

As the meeting concluded, the teachers left the principal's office, each carrying the weight of responsibility. The wheels were set in motion to bring justice to Seulgi and closure to the shattered school community, but the journey ahead was fraught with challenges and the harsh reality of confronting the consequences of one student's fateful actions.

................................................................................................