3 : I used to like her

(Yuna POV)

"You sure you don't like her anymore?"

"I told you Mina, I used to like her." I shrugged, glancing down at my pecan pies.

"Want one?" I asked, lifting one of them towards her. She gladly took it.

"There's just no way you woke up and 'I am done liking her' when you were obsessed with her over 2 years!" She whisper-yelled.

"I don't think I was obsessed with her" I said, scratching the back of my neck .

"You weren't obsessed with her?" She said giving me the look which said 'I am clearly not buying this bullshit'. I just nod.

"I'm not going back into the love game for a while." I said proudly, taking my phone out to look at the latest news.

"Hey guys!" Tzuyu said, popping down next to her friend; Sana, who sat across me.

"Hey Tzuyu." Mina said in a weird manner. It seemed like she was up to something, but I decided not to say anything about it.

I felt someone's eyes on me, making me look around. I quickly saw a girl staring directly at me from the table across from ours.

She had a smirk on her face and then she got up from her table and walked over towards us

"Hey Yuna." She said, pushing Tzuyu over a bit and sitting down at the table. Mina looked confused over the situation and so was I.

"Do you need something, Seulgi?" Tzuyu asked with a small annoyed tone to her voice. She scooted towards Mina, uncomfortably.

"I've feel something is different about you." She said out of nowhere. I gave her a look.

 "I think we'll need to go on a date for me to figure it out." She said before winking.

I feel my cheeks heat up as Tzuyu's eyes open wide, then they turn into a harsh glare. Mina just looked confused and Sana was just smiling.

"You and Me, date this Friday. At the mall." She said. I remained quiet, not wanting to reject her. I glanced towards Tzuyu to see her eyes slightly darken as she looked towards Seulgi.

"Sure, I would love to go on a date with you." I look at the table before looking at Seulgi and smiling softly.

Not even a week has gone by since my admission and I already have a date? Not to mention a pretty one. Seems like Seoul's all that I've heard of.

Maybe leaving my life back in Daejeon wasn't that bad of an idea.

................................................................................................