26: Police

(Jungkook POV)

After getting reassure by Mingyu, who tried as much as he could, I reluctantly leave his room. The weight of the situation hangs heavy on my shoulders, and I decide to take a moment to clear my head. As I walk through the hospital corridors, I find my way to the waiting room.

The room is eerily quiet, with only the muffled sounds of hushed conversations and the distant beeping of medical equipment. I spot Woozi sitting alone in a corner, his expression a mix of concern and disbelief. I make my way over to him, taking a seat beside him.

"Hey," I greet, my voice heavy with the gravity of the situation.

Woozi looks up, his eyes reflecting the turmoil within. "Jungkook. Have you heard everything?"

"Yeah. Tzuyu... she went too far. Seulgi is dead, and Yuna is suffering because of her actions." I nod solemnly.

"I can't believe Tzuyu would do something like this. It's beyond comprehension." Woozi's gaze falls to the floor, his hands tightly clenched.

"I know," I say, running a hand through my hair in frustration.

"She was our friend. How did things get so messed up?"

"People change, Jungkook. Sometimes, it's hard to predict what they're capable of, especially when they're driven by hate or anger." Woozi lets out a heavy sigh.

"Yeah, but this... it's just unthinkable. Seulgi didn't deserve any of this. And Yuna, she's shattered. We need to do something."

"We can't let Tzuyu's actions go unpunished. She needs to face the consequences of what she's done. Justice has to be served for Seulgi and Yuna." Woozi nods in agreement.

"I was thinking of going to the police," I admit, the weight of the decision heavy on my mind.

Woozi considers my words. "It might be the right thing to do. Tzuyu needs to be held accountable. But we also need to support Yuna and Mingyu through this. They've lost someone they cared about, and it's not going to be easy."

"I just can't believe it's come to this. Our lives were normal, and now everything's turned upside down." I lean back in the chair, running a hand through my hair.

"We'll get through this, Jungkook. It won't be easy, but we'll find a way to support each other and help Yuna cope." Woozi places a hand on my shoulder, offering a reassuring squeeze.

"Yeah, you're right. We can't change the past, but we can control how we move forward. Let's do what we can to make things right." I nod, appreciating the solidarity.

Woozi gives a determined nod, and together, we sit in the quiet waiting room, contemplating the challenging road that lies ahead.

................................................................................................