10 : Strangers

(No one POV)

The bell rang as the students rushed out of the class along with the teacher.

A group of three girls just stood there, looking at Tzuyu.

They have gotten her as their fourth member for the group project but these days she's been glaring at every single person who crosses her path.

As they stood there bickering who should talk to Tzuyu, the class president came to them and asked.

"What is the problem, girls?" Taehyung asked, having a questioning face

"U-uh Taehyung, we got Tzuyu as our partner for our project and we have to tell her the address where we have to meet but she's scary." One of the girls came forward and said.

Taehyung opened his mouth and closed it like a fish. He asked the girls to tell him the address and he'll inform Tzuyu.

The girls quickly told him the address and took off. Taehyung rushed to Tzuyu, who was starting to leave.

"Tzuyu, wait!" He said, approaching Tzuyu.

"What?" She harshly replied, tapping her foot on the floor, already annoyed.

"What's up with you these days, Tzuyu? You are acting so weird." He worriedly held approached her, only to get pushed away harshly.

"Is that all you have to say? Can I leave now?" She said now, looking away from Taehyung.

Taehyung scoffed and said "What is wrong with you? You gotta stop acting so weird. A few days ago, you looked really happy. Now, this." He said, looking at Tzuyu angrily.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu just looked pale.

"What are you talking about? I'm always like this." She scoffed.

"Is this about Yuna?" Taehyung sighed.

Tzuyu's eyes grew big but she gritted her teeth.

"There's nothing about her. We are not even friends anymore. Why would she affect me?" She scoffed.

"Yeah, nothing to do with you. That's why you send spies behind her. Sometimes stalk her and from these past days, you have barely looked away from her, staring at her like you want to eat her." Taehyung gave her a smirk while saying this.

And Tzuyu just released a shaky breath. This can't be right.

There's no way she'd be staring at that betrayer, that fag and besides she already has a flawless boyfriend.

Thinking about him made a small smile appear on her face.

Which later got replaced by a frown, thinking about him both of them haven't been spending a lot of time lately and he's also being distant these days.

She definitely needs to set up a date for them. She snapped out of her la la world and looked at Taehyung, who looked confused at her face giving so many expressions in just two minutes.

"Look Taehyung, I don't know what you people are thinking of my upset mood. But people have their bad days and I'm going through mine right now. As a class president, you should know better than to judge me. Stop making such rumors. It's uncomfortable." She said and Taehyung just sighed, giving up.

"Okay fine, sorry for judging you. I wanted to give you this address and phone numbers. It's of your group mates for project. They were too scared to ask you themselves and I'm late. I'll go. Bye." Giving her the paper, Taehyung rushed out of the room.

Tzuyu just put the paper in her hoodie pocket and her phone dinged. She took it out to see that Eunwoo had messaged her to meet at a cafe.

She smiled, feeling guilty for not paying him attention. She'll make sure to give him all the love he deserves as he's the only one who hasn't betrayed her and never will.

................................................................................................