Speed and Power

"So tell us what you learned," Shota said after group one from A and B lined up.

Kirishima pulled his mask off and winced, "if my opponent doesnt wanna fight me then my quirk is basically useless. In a real fight I'd be dead meat the second I got caught."

"I need to give my bugs more specific instructions," Koda said timidly.

Kaminari held his thumbs up, "I was awesome right? Go on, feel free to lay on the praise! Don't hold back, show me some love."

"We lost two," Tsu said disapointedly. "I wanted to win with the whole team intact, but it all got chaotic."

Shinso messed with his binding cloth, "After everything I learned, I couldn't even put a fraction of it to use. It's frusterating."

"No one is a pro right out of the gate," Shota pointed out, "it took me six years to master the cloth. Remember that frusteration and use it as motivation."

"Right," Shinso nodded.

"The two who did work studies are quite hard on themselves," Aoyama said.

"Meanwhile Jammingyay doesn't know the meaning of modesty," Jito laughed.

I looked at Kirishima and Tsu, both of them were in the fight against Chisaki and his gang. They knew just as well as I how serious things could get, especially in a fight.

"Kirishima, focus on setting up direct encounters where you get to brawl," Shota instructed. "Koda, as you suggested you need to work on your strategizing. Kaminari, your early game was a mess. Does it really take losing allies before you put your talents to use? Asui, you may have messed up, but you reacted quickly and changed course."

"You all know what I'm going to say right?" Vlad addressed his class. "Was Shishida your central pillar or Shiozaki? If you had better leadership you could've won this!"

"Shiozaki just cant bring herself to decieve others," Monoma added, "failing to take that into consideration costed you."

"I gave our opponents time to strategize, sorry Shiozaki," Shinshida apologized.

"Someone did manage to show us his worth," Monoma turned his head to look at Shinso. "I look forward to our joint battle." He then ran up to Shinso with arms spread wide. "Hey! Lets make a plan that'll really make Class A cry!"

Midoriya tapped on my arm, "we should make a plan of our own."

I nodded in agreement and we grabbed the other girls. "Shinso is going to be a real problem, but I know he's looking forward to his rematch with you, Midoriya."

"Okay, then let's you and I partner up against him, since you train with him, you can cover me incase something happens," Midoriya said after a moment of thought.

"Sounds good to me," I gave a firm nod.

"We should use lots of combo moves," Ashido added.

"Yeah!" Uraraka nodded energetically.

While were brainstorming, the announcement for the second match went off. We turned our attention to who would be next. From Class B it was, Kendo, Kuroiro, Fukidashi, and Komori. From our class it was Momo, Tokoyami, Aoyama, and Hagakure.

The two teams made their way to the arena and soon the match started.

"What kind of role does Kendo play in Class B anyway?" Sero asked.

"Oh!" Tetsutetsu perked up. "She's a lady who gets the job done! She is our class president after all! She's smart as hell and makes quick, level-headed decisions! And she pulls the whole class together with a good attitude. Without her we would've all been sucked into Monoma's orbit. She's basically Class B's big sister!"