Deku and Elemental

I coughed up blood as I watched Chisaki try and escape with Eri. I quickly wiped my mouth and put a hand on the rock pillar he was making. "Chisaki!" I yelled slowing him down.

"You pest!" Chisaki swore. Spikes shot down from the pillar. One of the smaller ones went through my hand while the others destroyed my gauntlet. I yelled in pain as I shot back.

"Not a chance!" Midoriya yelled as he leaped into the air. His arm reaching out towards Eri.

"So persistent," Chisaki growled. A red cloth fluttered towards them. It was tattered and ripped, but Eri's eyes went wide. It was Lemillion's cape. "How disgusting. It got thrown into the air?" Chisaki glared at the torn cloth.

My breath caught in my throat as I saw Eri reach for the cape. There were tears in her eyes as she grabbed it. At the same time Chisaki somehow became separated from his henchman. "I never wanted any of you to die!" Eri shouted.

"Eri!" I yelled up at her, we had to pull this off. We had to save her.

Midoriya reached out and grabbed the other side of the cape. "I won't let you go! Not anymore!" He called as he reached for her hand. With a swift motion she grabbed him.

"Give her back!" Chisaki yelled as the two were falling. He made sharp spikes to try and cage them in.

"Deku!" I yelled as I leapt into the air. He couldn't dodge mid air but I could at least protect them from the spikes.

Just as they closed in on us I saw Midoriya bring his foot up. The next thing I knew we were high in the air. Somehow the shockwave from his kick sent the three of us up. As the ground began to get closer I used my air quirk to ensure a safe landing. I was out of breath and my body was screaming but we had Eri.

"Woah my whole body healed," Midoriya inspected his hands.

"Is this your power?" I asked as I tore my skirt to wrap my hand. Before Eri could reply Midoriya dropped to his knees in agony. "Deku whats wrong!"

"It feels like my body is being pulled apart from inside!" Midoriya said through his teeth. Eri had a scared look on her face.

"You can't regulate your own power," Chisaki's voice came from the hole in the ground. "Something triggered it but now you can't stop it Eri!" A monster came from the ground. Chisaki had fused with the bulky villain. He had four arms and a gaping mouth. In the center of its mouth Chisaki's torso was visible.

"Rewinding humans, that's Eri's power," Chisaki said. "Depending on how she uses it she could revert a person back into a monkey. You'll be destroyed if you don't let her go." he looked at Midoriya who was still cradling Eri. "Everything she touches is rewound back into non existence. That's the nature of her cursed quirk. Hand her over! Annihilating her is the only way to stop it!"

"There's no way we are letting you take her!" I yelled. I looked at Midoriya who had used Mirio's cape to tie Eri to his back.

"I get it now. The instant my legs broke, before I could even feel the pain she turned back the clock for me. Seems like a pretty kind hearted quirk to me. Having experienced it, I have a feel for it now. I can sense how fast my body gets rewound so I'll just have to keep smashing myself a little faster than that."

"You aren't alone," I said stepping up next to him. "Together we will protect her."

"Yeah," Midoriya nodded. "Eri, mind lending us a hand here?"

"Neither of you nor Eri see the value in this," Chisaki scoffed. "Expanding upon her quirk has led to great things. I've extracted the essence of her power through my research and have finally reached a point where it's all coming together. In the end we're not talking about rewinding individual bodies. No this is something far greater than that. She can affect the evolution of our very species. Rewinding to a state before these mutations ever occured! That's the sort of power Eri possesses. She has the power to destroy a quirk factor and return humanity to normal. The foundation of this whole world is based on quirks. The power to destroy that way of life is what Eri represents!"