Love Story

My short time of summer fun was over. Today I woke up and got ready for my special class. This was for those of us who wanted extra training before the camp. Everyone in the class was attending one.

I walked into the classroom and sat down at my usual spot. Todoroki and Iida were already here. Shortly after Uraraka, Midoriya, and Bakugo came in as well. When Shota arrived, he had Cementoss, Midnight, and Mic with him.

"Today we will be doing a special class," Shota said once class began. "We will be running this course multiple times in small groups. Today it's the six of you. Keep in mind that this will be harder than a regular class. You will be tasked with saving innocent bystanders and capturing a villian."

"So we will be fighting a villain!" Midoriya said excitedly.

"It'll be more complicated than that," Shota said. "You will be dispatched to a scene and you will need to determine what happened. Whether or not the villain was at fault. Whether or not you should fight or flee. We will be judging your ability to assess the situation as well as how you handle it."

"I am here!" All Might exclaimed coming in through the back of the class.

"All Might along with Midnight, Cementoss, and Present Mic will be helping," Shota explained. "Go ahead and put on your costumes and meet at Ground Beta."

We got dressed and headed out. When we arrived Shota showed us to the scene. We peeked out around the corner and saw the scene of the crime was a jewelry store. "There are a bunch of police cut outs," Midoriya observed.

"Alright, here is the situation," Shota said getting our attention. "There has been an attack on the jewelry store. The employees and customers have been taken hostage. The amount of hostages and villains is unknown. As pro heroes you have been asked by the police to come and defuse the situation."

"Sir! Are the teachers playing the roles of hostages or villains?" Iida asked as attentive as ever.

"I'm not answering any further questions," Shota said. "Verify the situation and act accordingly. Your training starts now."

"Yes sir!" We all said together.

"Okay first thing we need to do is find out how many villains and hostages there are," Midoriya said rubbing his chin.

"Uraraka," Bakugo said. "You go. If we all run in we will get caught but you can make yourself float to the top unnoticed."

"Right!" Uraraka nodded.

"We need a distraction," Todoroki said.

"Here I'll call the villain," I pulled out my phone and dialed the number. While it rang Midoriya instructed Uraraka on how to tell us how many people there were.

"Who's this? The cops?" A man said over the phone. I instantly recognized it as All Might.

Todoroki pulled away from me, "All Might is pretending to be the villain."

"I'm a pro hero," I said into the phone. "Release the hostages and we can discuss your demands."

"Tch, what I want is for you damn heroes and cops to get the hell out of here!" All Might snapped. "If you don't then I will start slicing up these hostages."

"Three hostages and one villain," Midoriya whispered to Todoroki and I. He motioned for Uraraka to stay put.

"Don't kill anyone," I said calmly. "I need to know if anyone is hurt."

"Someone will be!" All Might growled.

"Alright. We are backing off," I said pulling us back deeper into the alley. All Might hung up on me while Iida remained to keep watch.