Summer

"Ten stages have been prepared for you all," Shota said after the pairings were announced. "The tests will begin simultaneous. The guidelines for the final will be explained by your perspective opponents. None of the areas are off campus so hurry up and get on the bus."

Once the bus started moving to take us to our locations Uraraka and I started thinking of what we should do. "Wait, maybe we shouldn't discuss this here," I said realizing the others might be listening.

"Oh yeah good point," Uraraka bit her lip.

"Hey Shichi," Momo said timidly. "Do you have any advice for how we should deal with Mr. Aizawa?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Since he's your dad maybe you have an idea on how we can beat him," Momo clarified.

"Oh, well, the thing is I've never actually beaten him," I said. "Don't let that discourage you though! Both you and Todoroki are strong so I'm sure you will think of something."

"Oh," Momo said slightly disappointed.

"Shichi, Uraraka, we are here," Thirteen said as the bus stopped. We were at the USJ. Uraraka and I looked at each other before getting off.

Thirteen led us inside and into the center of the building. At least in this place I would have lots of water and earth to work with. Although I wanted to avoid using my earth unless I needed to. I had my bags of sand but I doubted they would be much help. Uraraka was looking around too for debris that she could use as a weapon.

"Alright I will go over the guidelines now," Thirteen said. "You will have a total of 30 minutes to either cuff me or escape from the stage. Remember, this is supposed to simulate a true battle as closely as possible. Think of me as a real villain. If I begin to overwhelm you then fleeing and calling for help is your best option. Shichi you should understand this better than anyone else."

"Yes sir," I nodded, I could feel my face beginning to flush.

"In order to make things fair all of the teachers will be wearing these," he pulled out a cuff and placed two on each arm and one on each leg. "These are ultra compressed weights made to slow us down a bit. The test will begin shortly, take this time to start thinking of a plan."

Thirteen walked off leaving Uraraka and I standing there. "What should we do?" She asked me.

"Running is probably going to be our best option. Let's sneak our way through the building until we make it to the escape gate," I said just as the announcement went off saying the test had begun.

"Here let me make you lighter," Uraraka said touching my legs and shoulders.

"Thanks, I'll use my air quirk to give us some extra speed and soften our footsteps," I said pulling my goggles on. "We can beat this test."

"Right!" Uraraka nodded confidently and we took off.

Things seemed to be going well for the first ten minutes. We quietly made our way through the different zones. The escape gate was at the entrance to the USJ so we just had to make it there. What worried me the most was that we hadn't seen Thirteen at all, which meant he was probably waiting for us. I wasn't entirely sure we could beat him in a head on fight. His black hole quirk was really strong.

"Uraraka wait," I said grabbing her arm.

"What's up?" She looked at me as I crouched down. "We are almost at the gate. Shouldn't we be running?"

"If we have to face Thirteen we should have a plan," I said trying to think of something. "I have a feeling he's waiting for us."

"Okay but what?" Uraraka asked.