Endurance

The training camp was finally here. We all met at the school were we would be bussed to the campsite. There were two busses waiting, one for class A and one for class B. I met up with my friends and we began casually chatting before Iida called us to get on the bus.

"Oh wow class A," Monoma began, "I heard you guys had some failures. I guess you guys aren't as great as you seem to think." Before he could get much further Kendo smacked him.

I shook my head and climbed on the bus. I sat down next to the window and Todoroki sat down next to me. "Are you nervous about the camp?" He asked.

"Not really," I shrugged. "Are you?"

"No," Todoroki said. "But it should be helpful."

"I agree," I nodded eagerly. We continued to chat casually as the bus headed to the campsite.

About an hour later we stopped. We were ushered off the bus but class B wasn't anywhere to be seen. We began to wonder why we stopped, since this wasn't exactly a rest area. "Don't worry we are here for a reason," Shota assured us.

"Hello!" Two women in cat costumes greeted us, I instantly recognized them as Mandalay and Pixie-Bob from the Wild, Wild Pussycats.

"Good to see you Eraser," Mandalay said. "Kanna you've gotten so big!"

"It's been awhile," Shota said, giving a quick wave.

Midoriya and everyone else seemed to be looking at me strangely. "I've met them before when I was little."

"These are the pros who will be helping out," Shota explained, bringing the attention off me.

"I know you guys!" Midoriya began to gush, "they are a four person team who specializes in mountain rescue! Looks like only two are here now though. They were established 12 years ago!"

"That's enough!" Pixie-Bob put a paw over his mouth to keep him from telling everyone her age. "Now this whole area is our territory so you guys are free to use your quirks. Your lodging is at the base of that mountain over there."

"Why have we stopped half way then?" Uraraka asked.

"Maybe we should get back to the bus," Sero said slowly backing up.

"It's 9:30am now so noon should be the earliest," Pixie-Bob smirked. "Any kitties who don't make it by 12:30pm won't get any lunch."

"Run!" Kirishima shouted as we scrambled to get back to the bus.

Suddenly the ground gave out from underneath us. We were falling off the side of the cliff due to Pixie-Bob's quirk. Like me she could control the earth. "Sorry kids, training has already begun," Shota said as we fell.

"You guys have three hours to make it through the Beast's Forest," Mandalay called down to us.

We stepped into the forest only to be greeted by a huge monster. Koda ran forward and began to use his quirk, anivoice, "Try and be calm, creature, please back down!" Instead of listening to him the monster attacked.

"It's made of dirt!" Midoriya yelled.

I instantly activated my earth quirk and slammed it to the ground where Todoroki, Bakugo, Iida, and Midoriya smashed through it. As we continued forward we encountered more dirt monsters. I was really having to rely on my earth quirk. At one point I got blocked in by two so I took control and smashed them into each other. Another time I used my air quirk making wind blades. It felt like we were never going to make it out. More and more beasts encountered us as we continued forward.

By the time we made it out of the forest it was evening and I was exhausted. My endurance was already higher than when I was in I-Island but this was just too much. I wasn't the only one who was tired, we all were. All of us had exhausted our quirks, pushing them like we never had before. Not to mention we were all tired and hungry.