100 Spots

I watched as Inasa walked off with his class. He seemed like a carefree person but if Shota was warning us about him then it was better to heed his advice. "Yoarashi was placed in your grade at UA under special recommendation," Shota said. "His top grades were enough to open the doors for him but for some reason he decided not to join."

"Woah so he's a first year with a recommendation and top grades?" Midoriya repeated amazed.

"He must be stronger than Todoroki," Kaminari said.

"If he likes UA so much then why didn't he enroll?" Sero asked.

"Yeah that's just weird," Ashido agreed.

"Weird or not, he's the real deal. Make sure you keep an eye on him," Shota said.

"Eraser is that you?" A familiar voice called out. I looked over and saw Ms. Joke approaching us. Shota stiffened as she chuckled. "It's been awhile! I saw you on TV and at the sports festival but it's been too long since we've seen each other face to face! Let's get married!"

"No thanks," Shota said flatly, making me laugh.

"Kanna!" Ms. Joke ran over and gave me a hug. "Look how much you've grown! You are even more cute than before!"

"Do you know her?" Katsuki asked.

Ms. Joke looked at him then back to me, "is this your boyfriend?"

"No!" Katsuki and I both said at the same time.

"Leave her alone, Joke," Shota sighed.

"Kanna tell Eraser to marry me already," Ms. Joke pouted.

"Uhm, I don't wanna be involved in this," I laughed nervously as she finally let me go.

"I see you are the same pain in the neck as always," Shota said.

"I know you!" Midoriya exclaimed. "You're the smile hero: Ms. Joke. Your quirk is called Outburst! You can force those around you to start laughing, slowing their movements and thinking. Your fights are always filled with insanity!"

"That's right!" Ms. Joke laughed. "That's why you should marry me already! Kanna would finally have a mom and we could build a household where the laughs never stop!"

"Nothing about that sounds happy," Shota groaned. "Plus she doesn't need a mom, she has me."

"Are you two friends?" Tsu asked.

"Our agencies used to be close. I'd save him a few times and he'd save me," Ms. Joke said. "That's when we fell in love!"

"No we didn't," Shota said. "Is your school here too?"

"Yep!" She waved for her students to come over. "This is class 2-2 of Ketsubutsu Academy."

A boy with wavy black hair came up and grabbed Midoriya's hands. "Hi I'm Shindo!" He began to go around the other students introducing himself. "UA has had it kinda rough this year but you all still have your hearts set on becoming heroes. I believe heroes need that kind of fortitude!"

"He's kinda cool," Jiro said.

"Oh here is Bakugo and Shichi!" Shindo said as he walked up to us. He took my hand in his. "You two were at the heart of the whole Kamino mess. Also with everyone finding out your history, you are still trying to be a hero. You both really have the strongest wills of all. I'm glad I get to face people of your caliber." He went in to shake Katsuki's hand but he knocked it away.

"Cut the crap," Katsuki frowned. "Talk all you want but your face says different."

"Knock it off," Kirishima said, chastising Katsuki. "Sorry about him, he can be rude sometimes."