Raid

Right out the gates they were putting up a fight. The bulky villain gave a mocking laugh as one of the officers spoke up. "Woah hold up! They are onto us already?!"

"So what? Let's just pin this guy down already!" Another officer yelled.

"Heh, you guys got me all worked up," the villain said as he pulled his arm back for another attack. As he stuck forward he yelled, "What do you people want?!"

I watched as Ryukyu jumped in front of the police. The villain was going to hit her head on but within a second she used her quirk and turned into a dragon. It made sense why she was called the Dragoon Hero. She held the villain's hand with one of her claws. She turned her head slightly towards the other pros.

"For now there's no sense in splitting up any more than we have to. The Ryukyu agency will deal with this one. Go and finish the job!" Ryukyu said as she brought the villain down. "Go now!"

"Tsu, Uraraka give em hell!" Kirishima yelled at the girls.

"Good luck you guys!" I called out as Midoriya and I ran forwards with our agency.

"Catch you guys later!" Midoriya shouted over his shoulder.

Waiting for us in the courtyard were more Hassaikai thugs. One looked at us and said, "what the heck is going on?"

"You guys ain't welcome here," another thug said.

"We are the police and pro heroes," the lead detective said. "You all are suspects of the production of illegal substances and we have a warrant to search this place."

"Screw that!" one of the thugs used his quirk to control leaves. "Like we give a damn."

"Watch out!" I shouted taking control of the leaves. I used my power to crush them, letting them fall to the ground. One of the pros used my opening and tackled the thug.

"Are they not afraid of us?" Rock Lock glanced at the thugs.

"Keep moving!" Fat Gum said as we ran for the door. "Straight to the target!"

We entered the main building, leaving some pros and police to handle the thugs outside. As we ran down the hall Fat Gum spoke up again. "Don't you think this feels kinda suspicious?"

"Somethin' about this doesn't feel right, but we've got no choice. Just gotta keep pushing on," Rock Lock said.

"Maybe we had a leak?" Amajiki asked. "But everyone seemed pretty trustworthy."

"A leak?" The detective repeated. "Nah, if so they'd be doing a better job at dealing with us. Besides its common knowledge that the mob tends to act with a sense of unity."

"The underlings exchange cups of sake and pledge their loyalty to the bosses," Shota explained. "Even with their fall from grace, these gangs have always emphasized loyalty above all else. All this push back and the fact that we haven't seen Chisaki or his officers means they're probably using these distractions to cut and run."

"Loyalty?!" Kirishima snapped. "That's a bunch of crap! Leaving the rough stuff to your followers while you make a get away. That's not manly at all!"

"No doubt," Fat Gum nodded.

Sir stopped at a wall. It had an indent where a plant was sitting on a ledge. "There should be a mechanism that opens the way down. We just have to press these planks in the right order." I looked over and remembered which ones to press just in case. Once he was finished the wall opened up.

"This is like a ninja hideout," Bubble Girl remarked.

"If Sir hadn't seen this there's no way we'd know where to go," Centipeder added. "Now we just need to watch out for unfamiliar quirks."