A New Semester

That night I fell asleep thinking of Shoto. As I dreamed my thoughts turned into nightmares. I dreamed I was back at that bar, where Shigaraki and his league were hiding out. The room was completely empty except for a TV monitor near the wall. I tried to open the doors but they were all locked.

"There is nowhere to run, Number Seven," that calm, chilling voice said through the TV.

"All For One," I said with a shaky voice. "You are in prison."

"For now at least," All For One said. "I will be free of these bonds soon enough and then you will come back to me. I created you for a purpose. One you will accomplish. All Might might be retired but Izuku Midoriya holds the power you are to destroy."

"I won't!" I yelled as the scene changed around me.

Arms wrapped around my neck and I felt someone pressing themselves against my back. I looked up and saw Shigaraki smiling down at me. "I need you, number seven. You will be my most important pawn." His hands gripped my shoulders tight and I felt them disintegrating.

"NO!" I shouted pulling free of him. I ran away and ran right into Shoto.

"Villain," he said with utter disgust. "That's what you are, a villain."

My eyes shot open and I realized I was in my room. My clothing was soaked from sweat and I had to take a moment to catch my breath. I draped an arm over my eyes as I tried to collect myself. I knew that Shoto didn't really think I was a villain but the way he said it in my dream...

"Get it together," I whispered to myself. I looked over at the clock, it was still early but I figured I would get up anyway.

I pulled off my pajamas that were still clinging to my skin and pulled on some shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my shower stuff and went to the common area where the baths were located. It was early enough that no one was awake. While I showered I let the water run over my face. Instead of thinking about my nightmare I remembered how it felt to be in Shoto's arms.

A smile crept over my face as I washed myself. Once I was done I dried my body and went back up to my room. I dressed and braided my hair. I decided I would make an omelette with ham and toast for breakfast. So once I grabbed the necessary ingredients I went down to the kitchen. Asui and Ashido were heading into the showers and I gave them a quick greeting as I passed.

I turned the stove on and began cooking. I wondered about making a portion for Shota. It seemed like forever since we ate breakfast together. Although things have been busy for him with classes starting. This weekend I planned on doing something with him after our training session with Shinso. I thought about how much stronger he had become since our first session.

"Morning Shichi!" Iida said making me jump slightly. "Ah I didn't mean to surprise you!"

"It's okay!" I laughed. "I was just lost in my thoughts is all."

"Oh, well be careful not to burn your food!" Iida smiled as he walked off.

I giggled to myself as I focused back on my meal. Just as I finished, Shoto came up to me. "Good morning," he smiled.

"Good morning," I smiled back at him. "Do you want to have breakfast with me?"

"Sure," Shoto nodded as he made a quick meal. As he sat down next to me, he asked, "did you sleep well?"

"Not really, to be honest," I said.

"Everything okay?" Shoto asked, there was slight concern in his voice.

"I just have nightmares sometimes," I said waving my hand.

"Oh," he said. We finished our meal in silence and as he stood up, he asked, "do you wanna talk about it?"