Kanna and Kacchan

"Let's hurry," I said. Bakugo and I stepped up our pace. "What's that?" I asked when I saw a figure slumped over something.

"Is that a severed hand?" Bakugo asked. His eyes as wide as mine.

"Shoji and Tokoyami went ahead of us," I clapped my hands over my mouth.

"Flesh, need flesh," the figure said in a chilling voice. "Have a job to do."

The villain was wrapped head to toe in a black straight jacket. Even his face was covered except for his mouth. Blood was dripping from the corner of his pulled back lips. I had to stop myself from throwing up. The villain stood up and turned to face us. Bakugo made small explosions from the palms of his hands.

"Bakugo don't!" I snapped. "If we make a fire I won't be able to control it!"

"Damn it Snowflake!" Bakugo yelled at me. "We have to fight this guy if we want to pass."

"We can run," I said looking for an escape.

"Through the gas?" Bakugo asked. "Use your head! There are probably more villains out there. Let's just hurry and take this bastard out!"

He was right. Fighting was our only option if we wanted to survive. "I'll take care of it. You stay back."

"Wanna repeat that?" Bakugo growled. "You expect me to do nothing?"

"Right now? Yes!" I yelled. "I will use my air and earth to defeat him!"

"Tch, god damn it!" Bakugo raged. "Fine but you better not die!"

"Fleeeesh," the villain groaned. His teeth became sharp blades as they climbed out of his mouth. Soon his body was in the air, his teeth supporting him.

"What the hell kind a quirk is that?" Bakugo gasped.

The teeth came flying right at me. I used the tree branches to stop them but more blades sprouted from the teeth. I shot back nearly being sliced in the process. The villain used his teeth to shred through the trees and was now going after Bakugo. I raised the earth making a shield. The blades hit the rock and broke.

"So hungry!" The villain said. He turned his head towards me and a blade came right for me.

I hit the ground, Bakugo was laying across me. He shoved me out of the way. The blade was just above his back. "You idiot!" Bakugo said through his teeth. His face was only inches from mine. I used the air to break the blade.

BOOM! What sounded like an explosion went off from the mountain. The villain hesitated and just as Bakugo and I were about to get up, a wall of ice separated the villain and us. I turned my head to see Todoroki. I blushed and quickly shoved Bakugo off.

"I heard something going on so I came to help," Todoroki said. He glanced at Bakugo then back to me. He opened his mouth to say something but decided against it. I noticed he was carrying a student from class B on his back.

"Where is Jiro?" I asked as I stood up.

"She heard some other students so she went to help while I was taking this kid back to camp," Todoroki explained. "What's with this guy?"

"Dunno, he can make blades with his teeth," I said readying another attack.

"I could have already wasted this guy!" Bakugo yelled. "But that damn Snowflake won't let me!"

"Makes sense," Todoroki said. "Adding to the fire would be bad."

The ice began to crack as the villain's teeth started to break through. Bakugo narrowly dodged a blade that came out. I raised a piece of earth breaking the blade. Todoroki made another ice wall to protect us.