The Big Three

***Authors note!! From this chapter on there will be manga spoilers so read at your own risk!***

"Fight me!" Togata said enthusiastically. "What do think Eraserhead? It seems rational for them to feel the full weight of our experiences first hand."

Shota thought for a moment, as if weighing the options. "Do as you like," he said finally.

We changed into our gym clothes and headed to gym gamma. "Is this for real?" Sero asked as Togata began to stretch.

"It is!" Togata replied.

"Don't do this, Mirio," Amajiki said, his face against the wall. "It would be enough to just follow the manual. Say we experienced this and that and it was super meaningful. It's not like all of them are raring to go, and ready to aim for the top. We don't wanna break anything beyond repair."

"There was once this kid who got discouraged and stopped trying to be a hero and caused all sorts of trouble," Hado added. "It was really bad. Think hard about this or there is going to be pain."

"Hey, we've all fought against pros before, although with handicaps," Tokoyami said.

"Plus we all have experience fighting villains," Kirishima joined in. "Do you really think we are such wimps you have to worry for our safety?"

Togata smirked, "whenever you're ready come on, who's first?"

"I'll go," I stepped up just as Kirishima said he wanted to be first.

"Shichi, let me," Midoriya stood next to me.

"Kanna Shichi and the problem child," Togata said. "Heh, you both have spirit."

"Okay, Midoriya," I nodded. I understood that he was trying to prove himself after being on lock down. I jumped back to the other long range fighters.

"Alright close combat squad," Ojiro said, "we will hit him all at once!"

"Give us your best shot!" Kirishima said, determined.

As they were getting ready to attack, Togata's clothes fell off his body. Jiro shrieked at his nudity. "Ah sorry about that," Togata said pulling his pants back on.

"Hah!" Midoriya yelled going for a kick to the head. Now was the perfect opportunity, only, his foot went straight through Togata.

Sero, Ashido, and Aoyama attacked as well but their attacks also went through his body. The acid, tape, and laser mixture was heading straight for Midoriya. I jumped into the air and used my air quirk to help push Midoriya out of the way. He nodded a thanks to me. As I was falling back to the ground I noticed Togata had disappeared. Just as I landed next to Midoriya he appeared behind the long ranged fighters and began to take them out one by one.

"Warping too?!" Kirishima exclaimed. "Not just phasing? What kind of crazy strong quirk does he have?"

I took back to the air, giving myself a considerable boost. I activated my earth quirk to try and find him in the ground. "I can't feel him," I gasped. That's when I realized his quirk wasn't as strong as we thought. Just the way he's using it.

"POWER!" Togata shouted as he took out the rest of the long range fighters. He took out half of us in just a few minutes.

Just before I landed I gave myself another burst of air. I couldn't keep myself aloft but I could bounce. Shota called out to us, "this is a great opportunity for you guys! Make sure you get that lesson beaten into you. Mirio Togata, as far as I'm aware, is the closest to being the top hero. That's including us pros."

The only ones left, other than myself, were Midoriya, Kirishima, Sato, Koda, Hagakure, Uraraka, Ojiro, and Iida. He left the melee fighters for last. "The phasing is one thing but the warping is just too much!" Kirishima groaned.