Alias

"Alright now that we got that out of the way, Midnight will be assessing your names," Shota said as Midnight walked into the class. "I'm no good at these things." I remembered him telling me that Mic chose his hero name and since he wasn't planning on doing media appearances he went with Eraserhead. I think it worked out since the name suits him.

"Think about what sort of future you want for yourself," Shota said sliding into his sleeping bag. "The name you choose will bring you one step closer to showing a certain image because names reflect one's true character. Think of All Might."

"Exactly!" Midnight nodded in agreement. "This is an important step for all future heroes. Think hard about the name you want and in fifteen minutes we will go over them."

I looked at the board in front of me trying to think of a suitable name. Most people probably thought about this when they were kids. For me I never really considered it, I knew that I would need an alias but I was unsure of which one would represent me the best. I wrote down a couple names but ended up erasing them. I wanted something to showcase my elements but it was hard narrowing it down.

Fifteen minutes went by faster than I expected and Midnight called someone up to present. Aoyama was the first one to go, "The Shining Hero: I Cannot Stop Twinking," he said proudly.

"You want something that's easier to say," Midnight said adjusting his name. "How about Can't Stop Twinkling?" Aoyama nodded and went back to his seat. "Who's next?"

Ashido came up and showed her board, "Alien Queen!" Midnight ended up saying no to that one since it was too much like an alien monster.

"I'd like to go next," Tsu said walking up front. "I've thought about this since elementary school. The Rainy Season Hero: Froppy."

"That is a very cute name!" Midnight exclaimed. "Take note everyone, this is what we are going for. Pick a name that is suitable for you and your quirk."

That's when it hit me, the perfect name. I wrote my name down on my board as Kirishima walked up to the front. "The Sturdy Hero: Red Riot." He said giving a toothy grin.

"Is that an homage to The Chivalrous Hero: Crimson Riot?" Midnight asked.

"Yea, I know he's old school but he's my favorite and I wanna be a hero like him," Kirishima explained.

"Keep in mind that bearing the name of a personal hero bears a lot of responsibility," Midnight warned.

It seemed like after that more people came up with their names. Jiro chose The Hearing Hero: Earphone Jack. Shoji, The Tentacle Hero: Tentacole. Sero, The Taping Hero: Cellophane. Ojiro, The Martial Arts Hero: Tailman. Sato, The Sweets Hero: Sugarman. Ashido came back up with the new name Pinky. It was fun seeing everyone coming up with their names and Midnight seemed to be approving everyones. Kaminari came up next, The Stungun Hero: Chargebolt. Hagakure, The Stealth Hero: Invisible Girl. Momo, The Everything Hero: Creati. Todoroki ended up using his first name, Shoto.

I walked up to the front after him and presented my name. I glanced at Shota who was looking at me with half open eyes. I cleared my throat and flipped my board around, "My hero name is the same as my quirk, Elemental. It was the only suitable name I could think of."

"That's excellent! Nothing wrong with using your quirk name for your hero name," Midnight said encouragingly. I smiled and quickly went back to my seat.

Tokoyami went after me, The Jet-Black Hero: Tsukuyomi. Koda didn't say anything but he showed his board, The Petting Hero, Anima. Bakugo came up with his ever angry eyes, King Explosion Murder. Midnight made him choose again. Uraraka came after him with a cute name, Uravity.