Aftermath

After Midoriya and I left the hospital we went back to school where we spent the afternoon debriefing. It wasn't until night that us along with Kirishima, Tsu, and Uraraka, made it back to the dorms. When we went inside our entire class was waiting for us.

"Is everyone okay?" "We saw everything on the news!" "Looked like some nasty business!" "We were all super worried!"

"You punks are always coming home after getting caught up in serious stuff!" Kaminari pointed at Kirishima, Midoriya, and I. "Just stop, you're scaring us!"

"I'm just glad they're okay," Shoji said.

"Yeah, as long as they really are," Jiro nodded to him.

"Ochaco! Tsu!" Hagakure exclaimed as she hugged them.

"Kanna," Shoto came over to me and hugged me. "I was so worried."

"I'm sorry for making you worry, Shoto," I hugged him back. I took in his scent as I heard other students talking to the others.

As I pulled away from Shoto I heard Iida's ever serious voice. "Yes, yes they know we were worried about them, but calm down," he said. "We all saw the broadcast and the extent of what happened. It isn't just their bodies but their hearts have been worn down by everything that's happened. As their classmates we ought to let them rest their weary spirits."

"Hey Iida, thanks but I'm fine," Midoriya gave him a smile.

"Well if you're sure," Iida said before looking to me. I gave him a short nod and he changed his tone, "I was soooo worried about you guys! I swear!"

"You're worse than the rest of us," Sero said.

"I'll brew some lavender herbal tea!" Momo clapped her hands together. "It's just the thing to help one relax."

"Ochaco, are you okay?" I overheard Tsu ask.

"Yeah...I wanna save people," Uraraka gave a look of determination.

"Why didn't you say anything?" Sero asked Kirishima. "It was such a big shock to all of us!"

"We were under a gag order," Kirishima explained.

"You good?" Ashido asked him.

"Gettin there," Kirishima nodded.

While the others were talking I went over to Katsuki who was sitting by himself, "hey."

"Hey," Katsuki nodded to me. "Are you okay?"

"I will be," I replied.

Katsuki opened his mouth to say something but Kaminari came over. "Whatcha sulking about Kacchan? You were worried too, especially about Shichi, so why don't you come join us?"

Katsuki's eyes went wide for a moment before he stood up and knocked Kaminari over onto the couch. "Bedtime!"

As I chuckled Kaminari looked up. "This early? What are you an old man?"

"You have nothing to say to them?" Ojiro asked Katsuki.

"Unlike you people I don't have much time on my hands," Katsuki shrugged before walking off.

"Midoriya, Kanna, Kirishima, Asui, Uraraka, sorry but I've got to get to sleep as well," Shoto said looking down at his phone. Before he headed upstairs he gave me a smile.

"I understand Bakugo, but is something going on with Todoroki too?" Tsu asked.

"They've got their licensing course tomorrow," Jiro explained.

"Oh that makes sense," Tsu nodded.

Shortly after I decided to head to my room. Shota had informed me that he would be missing class so he could be there to help Eri. Considering her quirk and everything else he was the best person to help her incase she lost control. I only hoped that I would be able to see her soon, to make sure she was alright.