Expo

Once we landed we headed to the hotel to drop off our things. Along the way we could see the various sights and attractions. Todoroki and I were both eager to see all the different things I-Expo had to offer. Everywhere we went we had to be scanned as a part of the security system. The island was on the same level of security as the Tartarus prison, where they keep the most dangerous criminals.

When we got to the hotel Todoroki checked us in and we were shown to our room. I was a typical hotel room but there was only one bed. We both agreed that this wouldn't be an issue since we shared on the night before. Once we got settled I called Shota to let him know we made it.

"Hey Shichi," Todoroki said just before we headed out. "Did you bring formal clothes for tonight's party?"

"I brought a dress but I don't know how formal it is," I said biting my lip. I should have gone shopping but I couldn't find the time.

"Well I told my mom and sister how you were coming with me," Todoroki scratched his head, slightly blushing. "They thought I should bring a formal outfit for you."

He opened his bag and pulled out a gorgeous blue and gold dress. The bodice was dappled in gold beads with a gold ribbon around the waist. "This is beautiful," I gasped running my hands over the silk material. "Thank you so much, Todoroki."

My gratitude made him blush more, "I hope it fits you. You and Fuyumi look about the same size."

"I'm sure it'll be fine," I smiled at him. I laid the dress out on the bed. "Shall we go check out the expo?"

"Sure," Todoroki gave me a soft smile as we headed out the door.

Since we were in our hero costumes I kept my goggles around my neck with my hood down. I figured we wouldn't need to fight so I could relax a little. As we walked we saw a machine blowing music notes of every color into the air. We wandered into an exhibit where they were showing off new support equipment. There were so many things to look at it felt like we might end up missing something. We moved around from exhibit to exhibit, taking our time and seeing everything we could. Everyone was looking around and it reminded me of a festival. Todoroki seemed enthralled with the sights as well.

A short distance away we heard some explosions and decided to investigate. We were led to a faux villain attack course. "Wanna try?" Todoroki asked me.

"Sure," I said and we went inside.

"Alright miss whenever you are ready," the announcer lady said.

"Right," I nodded. I noticed two waterfalls on either side of the course. Activating my water quirk I pulled the water over the course, destroying all the villains in the process.

"Wow we have a new record!" The announcer said. "With a high score of 14 seconds!"

"What the hell!" An angry voice shouted from behind me. "You damn Snowflake!"

I turned around and saw Bakugo flying right at me. "Oh hey," I said side stepping, letting him fly passed me.

"My turn," Todoroki said unleashing a wall of ice.

"Woah we have a new winner of 13 seconds!" The announcer said.

"You IcyHot Bastard!" Bakugo yelled. "What are you two doing here?!"

"Ah crap," Kirishima jumped down from the stands and ran over to us. "Hey Shichi, Todoroki."

"Start talking damn it!" Bakugo raged.

"We are here representing Endeavor's agency," Todoroki said ignoring Bakugo.

"What about you guys?" I asked Kirishima as we moved aside for the next person.