Am

We EVENTUALLY get directions from this random guy.

"Oh my gosh. The mirror is huge. Let's take a picture" Lisa excitedly says, already bringing me close to her.

"Isn't that kind of weird?" I ask as I detach myself from her.
"Not at all" she happily says as she tries to get me into the picture.

"Please let me use the bathroom first" I say, anyway entering a stall.

"You think you're all high and mighty just because you're pretty? Well guess what, you're just the basic bitch" I hear someone start a fight.

I sigh, already knowing they are talking to Lisa.

"Yeah, how much did you spend to get plastic surgery like that?" the girls giggle.

I finish up, exiting my stall. They carry on as I calmly wash my hands with soap and water. I dry my hands with a paper towel.

"Wassup?" I ask the girls that didn't give two hoots if I was there or not.

"Just carry on walking. This doesn't concern you" a girl tells me.

I sigh. I look at an unamused Lisa.

"So, whatcha gonna do?" I ask her and her shy act of today is gone. It's as if she was waiting for my permission to do something about it.

"Are you ignoring me?" the girl I was talking to points one of her manicure nails at me.

"I really like that colour" I say as I grab her hand to get a closer look.
"Oh really? It's cobalt blue" she proudly says.
"It looks good actually. Goes well with your skin tone" I nod in approval.

"C-come on" one of the girls fetch her friend I was talking to.
"But I was busy...talking to her" the girl says but observes the situation.

Her friends look pale and Lisa looks really angry.
"Let's Go" the girl says as she drags her friend by the arm, out the bathroom.

"I didn't think there would be this much bullying" I lazily tell Lisa but she still looks angry.

"Why you angry at me now?" I ask, squinting my eyes.
"Cause you were busy serving compliments to literally one of the girls that was being mean to me" she says, glaring at me.

The bell has unfortunate timing and rings. Lisa storms out the bathroom.

I know I'll talk it out with her so I don't stress about it.

Emily and Olivia, plus a few others, we're really on top of me as I enter the class.

"Why didn't you tell us you were her sister?" Emily asks.
"Does it matter?" I ask as I walk to my seat.

"Of course it matters" Olivia starts but I'm saved by the teacher walking.
"Please take your seats."

Break rolls in and Olivia and Emily, plus others, approach me again.

"Will your sister be eating with us?" Emily asks, excited.
"Nope" I say, popping the 'p'.

"Why not?" Olivia pouts.
"She gotta make her own friends somehow" I simply say.

"We can be her friends" Emily happily suggests.
"Go ahead" I brush them off with a wave of my hand.

"Aren't you gonna come with us?" Emily asks.
"Yeah, how are we supposed to approach her?" Olivia asks. Emily nudges Olivia.

"Be my guest. Just a warning, I may have ticked her off" I say and Emily clicks her tongue.
"Whatever. Let's Go" Emily tells Olivia and the walk away.