Great.

"Why don't you tell them the story?" Lisa suggests.
"You tell it better" I quickly toss the attention back to her, but it's not working.

"You liar. (Y/N) is actually quite the story teller" Lisa smirks as she tells everyone.

"Only because you make it so easy" I mumble under my breath.

"Or maybe you can tell us about those dreams you have. That's always funny" Lisa smiles.

Does this girl ever shut up?

I'm not going to tell BTS about my dreams. That's so damn weird.

"I won't be telling you anything from now on if you don't stop talking" I warn her.
"Don't be like that" she pouts as she stands up to lay across my lap, feet dangling off the one side of the couch.

"We are in someone else's house. Please sit normally" I tiredly sigh.

"But we're friends now. Right?" Lisa tells me then turns to the others, mostly toward the younger ones and Seokjin.

"Yip yip" Jimin is the first to reply with a smile. It seems Lisa has managed to lift the already happy mood. Everyone besides Yoongi. He still looks as stoic as ever.

I really regret admitting my thoughts to him.

It wasn't necessary.

"See? We Gucci" Lisa says, satisfied as she gets comfortable on my lap.
"I'd appreciate it if you didn't crush me like this" I say, shifting myself to try and make it as uncomfortable as possible for her.

"I know what you're trying to do and it's not going to work" she says, trying to make herself heavier on purpose.

I give up wiggling entirely.

"Fine" I give up. She seems way too satisfied.

"How's the song coming along?" Lisa asks and it seems everyone's attention is still on us.

"We have a demo and we can start recording tomorrow by the earliest" Namjoon decides to announce for the group.

"Damn. That was fast" Lisa says.
"It was a great team effort. From everyone" I admit. They are very talented writers. It makes me wonder what hidden skills the other four didn't show me.

They're probably also really talented.

"Only because you're so quick. You should've seen her typing. Chhhkkk~" Hoseok says as he imitates aggressive typing and adding his own sound effects.

"That sounds accurate" Lisa laughs on my lap.
"I don't look that mad" I tiredly say.

"You kidding? I should take a video at your peak next time" Lisa says, so surprised that she jumped out my lap.
"So you see it too?" Hoseok asks Lisa with wide eyes.
"We ain't blind" she grins, turning to me. The two of them high five, laughing.

I keep my eye roll to myself.

What's there to laugh about anyway?

"Just imagine how much you could get done if you had her speed. You should take notes, especially you, Seokjin" Yoongi says.

Damn it! Don't drag me into a scolding!

"I do just fine, thank you" Seokjin says with a tight smile.

I want the seat to swallow me whole.

"Yeah, I destroy my keyboards way too quickly anyway. It's more like aggressive typing" I sheepishly say, trying to take a bit of the heat away.
"That's true" Lisa points at me, finally helping me out.