Are

A gut feeling he says.

"But I'm sure you'll be back home in no time" Hoseok quickly says, trying to make me feel better.
"It's ok. I can't predict the future. Your guess is as good as mine" I say.

We all sit down and I'm miles away from the three. Seems Lisa really drilled in their brains to stay away from me.

"We heard you two were sisters" Taehyung starts.
"Smart decision though. I'd totally use it too" Jimin says with crescent eyes.

Seems Lisa really spilled our lives and secrets to them.

"But I didn't say nothing" Hoseok says, looking proud.

"The coffee has arrived" Lisa smiles with a tray of coffee for the three. I sip my now iced coffee from earlier.

I notice Hoseok was looking at her the entirety of the time. Especially when Lisa tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

Maybe it's my imagination working overtime. Maybe he was looking at the strange deep green juice, trying to decipher the flavour juice

What even is that?

Yet again, it is Lisa.

"For the child" Lisa coos.
"Thank you" Hoseok energetically says, eagerly taking the juice.

I don't know him that well. Maybe it's his personality.

"Wee bit of coffee and tons of milk" Lisa narrates as she hands Taehyung a cup.
"Thanks."

"And then we got the sweet cappuccino with lots of froth" she says, handing the last cup to Jimin.
"Look at that. You do remember" Jimin says.

Lisa sits next to me.

"Space is appropriate enough so you can take off the masks" Lisa officially says, even though Taehyung was already ahead.

Weird to see their faces again.

Still as good looking as ever.

"I mean-you two don't look alike at all" Taehyung says with his stoic expression.

There's one thing that didn't change.

"World would be boring if we all looked the same" I boredly say.

"Wasn't that a movie?" Hoseok asks.
"Most probably. They come up with a ton of crap" I say.

"And most artists" Jimin Let's out a disappointed sigh.
"You don't have room to speak. You're the most judge-y of us all" Lisa quickly says.

"Not true" Jimin calmly says.
"Very true" Hoseok quickly adds on.

Jimin gives Hoseok a quick look.

"Anyway, so, the house looks cool. The water is really cool" Jimin changes the subject, looking over at the flowing water between the stairs.

"Aish, you shouldn't believe what Jungkook says" Taehyung tells Lisa.
"I searched it up and it's true" Lisa nods.

"Of course the internet will tell you it's true. It will also tell you it's false" Taehyung says.
"Well then, I might as well believe in it if it can go either way" Lisa grins.

"We're not talking about unicorns" Jimin says.
"What does unicorns have to do with this?" Lisa asks with squinted eyes.

"I'm just saying that it's not as interesting as unicorns would be. Plus it doesn't really matter if you think about it" Jimin says, sipping his drink.

"But don't you care if what you know is true or false?" Hoseok asks.
"Sure. Only to provide a solid argument" Taehyung says.

This conversation is giving me a headache.