You're

"Excuse me?" I ask even though I heard him.

"Are you happy?" Taehyung asks again, dead serious.

"Isn't that a bit personal to ask?" Jimin asks Taehyung.

"Being happy shouldn't be a personal thing. I have a problem with you if you're not happy. It's like watching myself get hurt and I don't want that" Taehyung tells me.

"I'm interpreting this as you're annoyed with yourself" I say.
"Who isn't. Again, are you happy?" Taehyung asks again.

Then a sniff cuts through our conversation.

"Are you guys arguing? Please don't fight" Lisa tiredly says by the door.
"Hey buddy, go back to bed" I say, turning all my attention to Lisa, rubbing her back.

"What about our guests?" she asks through hazy eyes.
"Don't worry. I'll handle that. Focus on getting better" I say, directing her back to her room.

I notice Jimin and Taehyung following us.

I manage to get her back into bed which she quickly shuts her eyes again. I quietly close her door to see the two standing there.

"Now I'm pretty jealous of Lisa" Jimin admits.
"Being able to sleep?" I ask, looking at him weirdly.

"The care you give for her. No worries, I'll level up soon" Jimin says with a fist toward me, smiling.

He's being way too friendly.

But I fist pump him anyway.

We return to the others. I manage to make it before Taehyung could open his mouth.

I've had enough of him.

"Lisa went back to bed. I could offer drinks if you'd like" I announce to the group, cutting through their quietened conversations.

I don't even want to know what they're gossiping about.

"That would be-" Hoseok starts, but gets interrupted.
"Actually, we need to get going. Sorry for bothering" Seokjin speaks for the group.

"No bother. You're welcomed anytime" I say, keeping in mind that Lisa is good friends with them now.

"Wah-I didn't think you were capable of being this nice" Yoongi says.

That's what I get for being nice.

Just continue (Y/N). It should payoff someday.

...Right?

"Well, it seems you've become good friends with Lisa so I'll offer the drinks" I say.
"Thank you. We'll be back soon then" Namjoon smiles, holding out his hand like he wants to make a deal.

I shake it, not knowing what he's really implying.

The next day, Lisa slumps over the table as I drink my coffee.

"Rough night?" I shortly ask.
"You have no idea."

She rolls her head towards me.

"Thanks for taking care of me...again" she says.
"Are you still sick?" I ask, holding my hand against her forehead.
"I'm being genuine" she frowns at me.

"You're still a bit warm. Stay in bed today" I tell her, sipping on my coffee.
"Don't have to tell me twice" she slumps down again.

"You've gotten so lazy ever since covid" I comment, not paying much attention to her.
"Have you noticed how long this Covid story has been going on? I don't think we'll be back home anytime soon" she ignores my comment.