Call me

(I was listening to this song when writing this.)

Jungkook slept on the couch claiming it was comfy.

Namjoon and I went to bed and I don't know when the other three stopped playing video games.

But at about two in the morning, I hear knocking and giggling at my door.

I was ignoring it until I was fully awake.

I had my flip flop in my hand, ready to smack whoever woke me up.

"What are you doing?" I whisper shout, smacking whoever was in front of me the moment I opened my door.

"Haha~you're so cold" Jimin laughs, throwing himself onto me, almost taking me down with him.

"Jimin-shh-whatcha-arr-you-dsoing?" Taehyung slurs his words, grabbing Jimin from me.
"Sorry about that" Jungkook says, easily grabbing the two.

"No no-Is-needs-too-tell-hers" Jimin says, trying to power through Jungkook, but gives up in his arm.
"They had a bit too much to drink-well Jimin. Taehyung can't handle his drink too well. We'll get out of your hair" Jungkook tries to drag them off. He manages to get Jimin on his shoulder, but Taehyung stumbles into me.

"Put me down" Jimin limply says over Jungkook's shoulder.

If it wasn't so early, I would've found that hot.

"I'll help" I say, putting my arm around him to keep him steady.
"Thanks."

"You better not throw up" Jungkook warns Jimin.

"Why'd you guys drink so much?" I complain.
"And bother me" I add on.

"That wasn't the plan, but these two had a different idea" Jungkook whispers.
"Let's lock them in their room" Jungkook suggests to which I follow him.

Taehyung struggles to walk straight, incoherently mumbling whatever is on his mind.

Jungkook dumps Jimin on the one bed and I slide Taehyung onto the other, but he grips onto me.

"No no no" I whisper as he drags me down with him.

My face accidentally lands on his, uncomfortably so.

I get my face off his, trying to get out his arms, but struggling greatly.

"Struggling?" Jungkook whispers in amusement at my pathetic display.

I manage to grab hold of Taehyung's arms and disconnect his grip.

"Don't-worry. I got it" I huff with every word, giving back Taehyung's arms once I got out.

He automatically clings to the pillow, wrapping his legs around it too.

"Glad that isn't me" I whisper as we exit the room, making sure to close the door.

"Well-I'm wide awake. I fell asleep and they woke me up with all that noise. Movie?" Jungkook suggests.
"I'll fall asleep" I admit.
"That's the plan" he tiredly nods.
"Yeah-ok" I agree.

We sit on opposite sides of the couch, putting on a movie.

Jungkook leans over to the coffee table to grab something.

"Don't tell Tae" Jungkook takes a pull from the vape.

He silently passes the vape to me.

"Pink rainbow cotton candy?" I ask.
"What else would it be?" he chuckles.

I take a pull.

"Watermelon" he answers.

We both eventually feel more mellow while watching the movie, the excitement from earlier completely gone.