To

~6 years later~

"Happy birthday" Lisa smiles as she walks over with the cake. We were currently doing a v-live. This is not exactly how I wanted to spend my birthday.

"Don't really want to celebrate the fact that I turned 24" I deadpan as she places the cake on the table in front of us.
"At least you still look super young" she smiles as she pokes icing from the cake on top of my noise.

I give her a look and she giggles.

"I would hope so. I only turned 24" I squint my eyes.

"So, what are your plans for this year?" she interviews as she sits next to me.
"The same as last year" I say as I cute a slice of cake.

"Nice. Chocolate" I nod as I take out a piece.
"Hand cake is the best kind of cake" Lisa says as I plop a piece in her hand.

I notice the time to see that it's eleven.

"And I suppose this is where we end the v-live. Night everyone" I say as I wave at the camera.
"Already?" Lisa pouts.

I know she wants to end this live too, but she needs to uphold her image.

"Girl, I'd like to sleep too" I say.
"Sleep is important. Make sure to get enough sleep. Night night" she cutely says to the camera and waves.

She ends the v-live.

"Did you switch it off this time?" I ask, taking a breather.
"I hope so" she says.

"Sorry that we had to work today. Let's go out for dinner tomorrow" she says, sitting down next to me.
"I'll take that deal" I nod, laying on the floor. She follows my lead.

"Did mom call you?" she asks.
"Why even ask that question?" I ask back. Mom and Dad calls us every year to sing for us. It's cute.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" I ask. I can barely keep up with her schedule. Lisa and I both have different schedules. This was one of the rare moments I'm actually in front of the camera.

"A photo shoot. If I finish up early, I'll swing by your studio and we can finally write that song" she says.
"Actually, I finished it this morning. I had an idea" I say and she pouts.
"Why are you so damn good at this?" she pouts.

"I can't do half the stuff you're doing. Don't sell yourself short" I tell her.

She sighs.

"You're getting old" she says.
"We both are" I say, not believing that I'm 24.
"Meh. Feels the same as 23" I say.

"Go to bed. You need your beauty sleep" I tease.
"Ha ha" she sarcastically says and gets up.

"I'll see you tomorrow" she says, walking to her room.

I clean up, packing the cake away in the fridge. I sit on the sofa and work on my laptop. Eventually, I head to bed.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! You will not believe what just happened" Lisa storms into my studio.
"What happened to knocking?" I ask, keeping my eyes on the screen.

"Never mind that. Guess who wants to collab with us?" she asks, getting jumpy. I turn my attention to her.
"No one since no one has told me anything" I deadpan.

"Guess. Guess" she excitedly says.

"I don't know. Ben platt?" I ask.
"Oh, that sounds amazing too" she daydreams.
"Well, is it?" I ask.

"No." She does a drumroll on her thighs.

"BTS" she announces with a smile.
"The kpop group?" I ask, already knowing the answer. Of course I know who BTS is.
"Who else? Yes" she says, excited.