I

I love my sister for two reasons. One, Mom would beat the living ish out of me if I don't. Second, she's a living magnet for cliches or canon stories. It's like watching a book come to life.

My sister's name is Lisa and she's absolutely gorgeous but she doesn't know it, a classic setup.

(You can picture a different sister if you want

(You can picture a different sister if you want. I'm sticking with Lisa instead of (Y/S/N) (your sister's name). Lisa's just easier than spelling all that. Remember her blue eyes.)

She looks like someone straight out of a movie.

And her character stays true to a classic heroine. It's very interesting to watch but her classic main character habits gets a bit annoying sometimes.

...ok-very annoying but hey-what are sisters for?

And the best part are her phases. While the rest of the world goes through the emo phase or e-girl phase, Lisa's phases are all over the place.

When she was younger, she was in the cute and innocent phase. Then she would be the 'perfect girl that can do anything' when in the background she was having 'problems' and so on.

Currently, she's in the 'I'm a bitch. I'm a boss' phase while having her innocent moments. But she's as dumb as a bag of rocks...in my opinion at least.

Her grades don't show it, first place obviously, yet she is completely oblivious to all the romance directed at her. A true female lead. A super dense one at that.

And then there's me.

You would think I'm the younger sister because of all the talk of my sister but in reality I am the older sister.

It's a sad life I live. People call me 'Lisa's sister' when it should be the other way round. No older sibling wants to hear that nonsense.

And God decided to play with me and give Lisa the strikingly gorgeous piercing blue eyes, the perfectly plump lips, the everything and turned to me with the leftovers.

I don't think I'm particularly ugly but next to Lisa, I'm practically a clown.

I could go on and on about Lisa's life as the main character but there's too much to cover.

"Why didn't you wake me up?! We're going to be late!" Lisa panics, running into the kitchen, while I peacefully eat my breakfast.

Half the time, she wakes up 'late' and panics. Once, when she was actually late, I left without her and she got detention. That detention turned into a love story with the 'bad boy' of the school.