Just

Lisa decided to stay in the car, suddenly feeling sick.

"Hello. I'm here about the contract for Lisa and (Y/N)" I tell the front desk lady.
"And you are?" she asks.
"(Y/N)."

"Identification please" she asks. I find that a bit off since I'm only picking the contract up, but I do as she says and show her my ID.

"They told me to tell you to take your time and to phone this number if there's a problem" the lady says as she points to a sticky note on top of a bunch of papers.
"Thanks" I say as I haul back the papers to the car.

"That's a lot of reading" Lisa says with wide eyes.
"So it seems" I agree as I hand it over to Lisa and start the car again.

We drive back home but take a moment inside to read the contract.

"We should probably get going" I eventually tell her as I check the time.

"This sounds legit" Lisa says as she puts something between the pages she was reading.
"Because it is" I say.

"I know. Isn't it exciting?" She says, getting excited.

I drive to the rugby field and it seems the match has already started.

"Food First" Lisa says as she drags me to the food stand.

A ton of people greet Lisa as we walk. We get food and we sit somewhere at the front of the pavilion. There were a lot more people than I expected.

"Jake" Lisa says, surprised with wide eyes.
"Why'd you stand me up?" he says, angry.
"(Y/N) wanted to go to the game, so we went to the game" Lisa happily says.

I pretend I don't hear anything.

Jake clicks his tongue and grabs Lisa by the arm.

This is where I pay attention.

"Let go" Lisa says but this guy forces her up.
"You're hurting me" she says and it seems he lessens his grip on her.

"Could you come with me for a moment?" he lowly asks.

Lisa looks at me.
"Go" I tell her. She mouths to me 'I don't want to'.

I give her tight grin. They walk away while she gives me the middle finger.

I turn my attention to the game. I can barely tell the players apart. They all look the same. I have no idea who Liam is.

I get surprised when people cheer.

Eventually, Lisa comes back just as the game was ending.

"You good?" I ask among the celebrating.
"Yip" she shortly says as she fixes her hair.
"Your first kiss?"
"You'd you know" she leans into me as I pat her head.

"Can I please get a moment of your attention?" a guy asks over the microphone.
"Quiet down please. Quiet down please" the guy says and the audience slowly stops talking.

"There's this amazing girl in the audience-" the voice starts and I start moving away from Lisa.
"She's funny, adorable, sarcastic and I wanted to ask her something" the guy continues.

The audience starts hyping the guy up.

The guy looks at Lisa. She's sitting all pretty, mouth slightly open.

"Lisa, would you go to prom with me?" the guy asks.

Called it!

Lisa looks at me with wide eyes.
"What do I do?" she asks amongst the cheering audience.