Nothing

I eat lunch with Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok. They're much more calmer than what I thought they'd be.

Namjoon did randomly scream. I don't know if it was out of frustration or something, but Hoseok and Yoongi didn't even react.

Hoseok was occasionally making cute background noises and Yoongi randomly pulled faces. His face spelt it all for me.

We jump back to work and very soon, we have a first draft demo. We still need to add everyone's voices and the instrumental composition, but the idea was there.

"Good job everyone" Namjoon says, satisfied as he leans back in his chair.
"Do we have the rest of the day off?" Hoseok asks.
"I suppose so. Not much day left" Namjoon says as he checks his watch.

"What are you and Lisa doing for dinner?" Yoongi asks me.
"I don't know. I'll have to check with her" I shrug, melting in my seat.

I'm very satisfied with the song and how quickly we managed to create it.

I haven't felt this productive since the time I wrote three songs in one day, all hits when released.

"Join us for dinner" Yoongi offers.
"That would be the second night in a row" I say, leaning on my hand.

"Very astute of you" Namjoon smiles. I give him a hardy-har face.

"Join us" Hoseok smiles.

"I don't know. I think I've had enough testosterone for the day" I say. I've been cooped up in this room with these three for almost the entire day, not that I'm complaining.

It's weird since I've never spent this much time with the opposite sex, even if it was work.

"That sounds very wrong" Hoseok says.
"Don't let Jimin hear you say that" Namjoon says with an amused smile.

"Noted" I nod.

"What you talking about? You're worse" Yoongi squints his eyes toward Namjoon.
"Not true. I'm a gentleman" Namjoon proudly says.

Yoongi scoffs.

"Anyway, shouldn't you three be doing-I dunno...something else? Something idol-ly?" I ask as I stretch a little. My neck cracks and I feel satisfied.

Hoseok is quick to one up me to try and crack his neck.

"Don't hurt yourself" I say, amused.

"Idol-ly?" Namjoon asks.
"Are we seriously going to ignore how loud that crack was?" Yoongi asks.

"Like a v-live or dance practice or a photo shoot?" I say, trying to think of stuff.
"Sounds exhausting" Namjoon chuckles.

Hot damn boy. I'd have the world on its knees if I had such a hot chuckle.

I do finger guns, not knowing what to say.

"Don't ignore me here. I'm your elder" Yoongi tells Namjoon, looking like a grumpy old man.

"Then don't interrupt when I'm trying to talk with Namjoon" I say, using my older status.

"Hey hey. Seriously-don't hurt yourself" I tell Hoseok as I notice he's still trying to crack his neck.

He frowns, making a tiny noise and stops.

"I wonder where the others are" I say out loud as I pick up my phone. I'm more worried for where Lisa ended up rather than where the others are.

"Want to join them?" Hoseok asks, looking completely content in his chair.

"Not really" I turn my attention to him, but back to my phone.