Asleep.

Third person perspective:

"What are you doing here?" Namjoon asks, more confused than anything else.
"I didn't know you were here. (Y/N) said we would play games" Jungkook says, tilting his head slightly to see the inside, (Y/N) approaching.

"Come in. We were watching the breakfast club. I thought we were going to play online later" (Y/N) admits, Namjoon slowly lagging behind, watching the two.
"I changed my mind" Jungkook says, feeling like coming over was a bad idea. Or a good idea.

"We'll watch the movie another time" Namjoon says, grabbing his wallet and shopping.
"You're leaving so soon?" (Y/N) questions. Jungkook notices Namjoon's dejected behaviour, but pretends he doesn't.
"Yeah. I've got some work to do, so-" Namjoon walks backwards, but bumps into something.

"A-anyway, don't stay up too late" Namjoon quickly says, trying to cover his awkwardness.

"...Something up with him?" (Y/N) asks, because usually Namjoon would stay, despite the others coming over or not.
"I'm not entirely sure. Maybe he's disappointed I showed up, cutting his alone time with you" Jungkook says with a suggestive smile and wiggling eyebrows.

"I don't think he cares about such things" (Y/N) slightly laughs, remembering the time Namjoon clearly told her that they were just friends.

She had the mindset of 'A shame, but not the end of the world' because of her thing for Hoseok.

Jungkook made a mental note to check up on Namjoon later.

"Anyway, we're playing Mario kart till the sun comes up" Jungkook jumps onto the couch from the back.
"What is up with you and Mario kart?" (Y/N) squints her eyes, sitting down next to him.

"You're not that great at the OG Mario" Jungkook sucks his teeth, showing off his chompers.
"Super not true" she shoves his arm, Jungkook dramatically flopping to the other side of the couch.
"Super true" he annoyingly 'imitates' her voice.
"Not true."
"True."
"You're a child."
"You're one first" he sticks out his tongue, having way too much fun.

"Yoh-primary school flashbacks" she holds her head.
"Yoh-angsty teen flashbacks" Jungkook imitates her again.

She gives him the side eye, but Jungkook gave her a shit-eating grin. She tried hard not to smile but a small smile slipped through and she quickly looked away.

"Yes! I win" Jungkook cheers about 'winning' their interaction.
"You think you won the conversation?" (Y/N) hardcore judges.
"Anything can be a competition" Jungkook proudly says.

"Sounds stressful" she simply says.
"That's what losers say. Do you want to be a loser?" he tries to egg her on.
"I'll be a loser" she slightly chuckles.

Jungkook grumbles under his breath.

"ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒ ʰᵒᵗ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᶦᵗˀ" he grumbles, sinking into his seat.
"Hot?" (Y/N) questions, wondering if she should turn the AC up.

"You. That chuckle thing you do is hot. You'll turn me lesbian" Jungkook dramatically dies in the couch again.
"How do you have so much confidence to say something like that?" (Y/N) laughs with amusement.

"Whatever I say only really register an hour after I said it. It used to be five minutes before and I really couldn't speak to people" Jungkook shares.
"I'll probably cry myself to sleep with all the shit I say today" he casually says as he picks out worlds for us to race in.

"Not the rainbow one-you bitch" (Y/N) quickly says, but is ignored by a grinning Jungkook.

She frowns, pushing him again and he laughs.