On The

"Welcome back. We just started. Come join us" Jungkook urges us to watch a movie.

"Actually-"
"Oh-hey. What are you two doing here?" Namjoon asks Seokjin and Yoongi who was already sitting.

"We came to fetch Jungkook" Seokjin answers, giving a wave to me, a friendly smile on his face.
"And I told you that you didn't have to fetch me. I'm not going back" Jungkook lazily says, already buried in the couch.

"Aish-Lisa is asking about you. About all of you. Just come back. She's worried" Seokjin tiredly says.

I press my lips in a line.

Seokjin quickly notices.

"I-I mean-it's just because they flaked on her, isn't that right?" Seokjin tries to lie his way out, looking to the others.
"No-it's ok, but don't lie. It doesn't look good on you" I say, crossing my arms.

"Actually, he lies fantastically. I can't count the amount of times he's betrayed me" Jungkook accuses.
"You do the same thing" he accuses back.

I walk to the kitchen, letting them argue while I get myself a glass of water.

"I've been keeping an eye on the news-"
"That'll get you depressed" I scoff.
"Too late for that. They're saying restrictions might get heavier when winter comes" Yoongi informs me, leaning against the island.
"I won't be surprised at this point" I hopelessly say.

"I thought it would be a good idea for everyone to be together-in case we're isolated again. Then we can at least keep some sanity" he suggests.
"Or lose it" I frown at the idea of constantly having people in my safe space. Well-not like it's really my house.

But then again, it really sucks being alone for long.

"It sucks being alone so...think about it" Yoongi gently says.

"I'm confused. Aren't you people supposed to be isolating by yourself? My company was pretty adamant about it" I bring up how much freedom they have. I got away with it to stay with Lisa because of the fact that we are sisters, but they agreed just barely. Can't have Lisa getting sick. Then it will be a big thing.

"'You people'" Yoongi chuckles at my choice of words. I press my lips in a line. It wasn't funny-even I know that.

"We were supposed to, but our arrangements got leaked" he explains.

"You're more than welcome to stay anytime. It might be a good idea anyway" I say, having doubt in words. There's a lot that can go wrong and if one of us gets sick or shows no symptoms, then we'll all get sick. There's no reliable vaccine yet so we'd all be exposed.

It will also be a big story if one of them gets sick.

"You know what, that might not be the best idea. We're already pushing it as it is" I take back my words.

I can see Yoongi is taking my words into consideration, thinking about.

"I'd honestly feel horrible if I got any of you sick" I say. They probably wouldn't experience an extreme reaction, but it's so not fun.

Yoongi covers his mouth as he thinks, looking like he realised something.

"We could've gotten you sick" he says, guilt hitting him hard.
"Don't worry about that. I let you in" I say, waving it off.

He creates distance between the two of us.

"We should leave" he says, walking back into the living room.

I follow him.

"You don't have to" I say, but he doesn't listen to me.

"We're leaving" Yoongi says, grabbing his coat.