Complaining

Still third point perspective:

"You look beautiful. I especially love the shirt" Jimin smiles, looking (Y/N) up and down. She was doing the same thing since he was basically eye candy.  Jimin was wearing the suit perfectly.

'How can anyone be this good looking?' (Y/N) thinks to herself.

"Thank you. You also look beautiful. So fancy" she says, running her hands through his blazer's lapel. (It's the folded part of the jacket.)

"Shall we?" Jimin smiles, offering an arm.
"We shall" she smiles back, hooking her arm with his.

Jimin and (Y/N) walks to the car and Jimin opens the car door for her.

"Really fancy-damn" she brightly grins, feeling spoilt. Jimin felt his heart flutter at her smile, smiling and feeling jumpy himself.

"I don't know if you can tell, but I'm excited" (Y/N) says as Jimin climbs in the car.
"I'm also pretty excited. This will be fun" Jimin admits, starting the car.

"So, how are you?" Jimin asks as he drives them to the theatre.
"Pretty good. Namjoon visited and then Jungkook came. We played way too many video games" she sheepishly says.
"Oh nice. Doing nothing is always fun."
"True that. And you?"
"Really good actually. I feel pretty good" Jimin says, not going into the details. He finally feels like he's not being constantly watched, mainly by Lisa, but of course he won't say that about (Y/N)'s sister.

And the date put him in a good mood. Plus he might be getting his own place soon which is it's own excitement.

Everything was coming up Jimin.

"That's good to hear. What have you been up to lately? Watch anything good to recommend me?" (Y/N) asks.
"Not really anything to recommend. But I have been catching up on my Haikyuu. It's cute, but slow. Like really slow. Literally one season was one match" Jimin says.
"Maybe they are waiting for the perfect time to throw in drama-like a busted leg or something" she says.
"Not my babies" Jimin fake cries.

"They can't be that cute" she judges him.
"Even the dub is cute. That's when you know it's adorable. Have you ever watched it?"
"I've heard of it. Never watched it"
"Then we have to watch it. It's really cute" Jimin says with determination.

"There's too many things we have to watch together" she chuckles.
"I have a list" Jimin side smiles.
"Priorities" she smiles.

Jimin and (Y/N) arrive at the theatre. Because of social distancing, people had to sit far from one another. Jimin specifically asked for a box seat so that the two could sit together.

(Y/N) squeezed Jimin's arm in excitement, her smile couldn't be contained by her mask, as they were led to their box seats.

"Have you been to the theatre before?" (Y/N) asks as they wait for the show to begin.
"A handful of times, but for work and all that. Never really to enjoy like this" Jimin answers and (Y/N) nods, knowing the feeling.

"But surely you've been to broadway or something, you musical nerd" Jimin teases.
"You know me too well. I couldn't miss the opportunity" she smiles.

"Please tell me you didn't sing along to the Beetlejuice songs during the performance" Jimin cringes.
"I'm not that bad. But I expect you to learn the words someday" she says, first offended then pokes his chest.
"You just want a backup singer" he frowns, seeing through her tricks.
"Untrue. We can harmonise together" she gives him her best smile.

"You can't trick me with your face" Jimin declares, looking away.
"Just imagine the show we can put on together" she continues, keeping her laugh to herself about Jimin.