I talk to you

Still third point perspective:

"What?"

A frozen Hoseok stands at the entrance to the kitchen.

"Wait-don't-"
"She's leaving?" Hoseok's voice breaks as he looks down.

"She was going to tell you. Please don't tell (Y/N) yet" Seokjin quickly asks of Hoseok.

Hoseok stayed silent as he absorbed the information.

"You can still keep contact with her. This isn't the end of the world" Jimin tries to comfort Hoseok, placing a hand on his arm.

"Congratulations. You finally got what you wanted" Hoseok coldly says, jerking back his arm, never meeting them in the eye as he walks away.

"...He isn't wrong" Jimin says once he was out of earshot. Seokjin shoots him a glare.
"Right-too soon" Jimin quickly surrenders.

"Things are getting complicated" Seokjin tiredly sighs, slumping on the counter.
"It's not our problem" Jimin reminds him.
"She has a room in our house" Seokjin deadpans.
"True" Jimin gives in.

"And we still have to work with them" Seokjin rubs his face.
"True again" Jimin nods.
"...It won't be complicated unless we make it complicated" Seokjin tells Jimin and himself.

"Anyway-you gonna help me out or not?" Jimin crosses his arms, moving on and focusing on what he can do now.
"Sure. I probably have to take Hoseok home" Seokjin agrees with a nod.

"Awesome. I owe you" Jimin smiles, walking back to the living room.

Seokjin takes in the moment, looking outside the window.

'Things will work out' he tells himself again. He knew shit will hit the fan-and he can't afford to lose the others.

Seokjin scans the living room for Hoseok and didn't spot him.

"Know where Hoseok is?" Seokjin keeps his question for Namjoon's ears only.
"I think the bathroom" Namjoon simply says.

Seokjin knocks on the bathroom door.

"Hoseok?" he calls out.
"...Are you ok?" he asks after no reply.

Hoseok reluctantly opens the door. He looked emotionless.

"Are you ok?" Seokjin asks again, trying to look him in the eye, but he looked past him at the adjacent wall.
"I'm tired" Hoseok says.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Seokjin asks, placing his hands on Hoseok's shoulders.

He didn't reply.

Seokjin knew he just had to wait. He knows Hoseok bottles up his feelings until it's too much. They're all like that.

"I'm fine" Hoseok says, taking a deep calming breath. Seokjin wasn't so sure. Maybe he was the wrong person for Hoseok at that moment.

"I can take you home" Seokjin suggests.
"I'm ok" Hoseok gives him a smile, walking past him.
"Don't lie to me" Seokjin says, but Hoseok ignores it.

"I'm playing next round" Hoseok announces to the room.

"Don't you guys wanna play thirty seconds or something" a bored Taehyung asks, since he wasn't playing.
"Don't be depressed cause you suck at Mario Cart" Jungkook teases, eyes glued to his section of the screen.

"I don't want to waste my life away on tv-"
"Yeah-whatever" Jungkook cuts Taehyung short, making him pout.

The round ends and the loser, (Y/N), passes the remote to the next person.