Phone

Still third point perspective:

"Found it...what are you doing?" Jimin looks at Taehyung strangely while he grips the back of his head.

"Hurt my fucking head" he grits out in pain, feeling if there's a bump somewhere, headache instant.

"I didn't think you'd be so useless to hurt yourself when looking under the sink" Jimin raises an eyebrow.
"It wasn't my fault" Taehyung frowns.
"Sure. It was the sink fairy's fault" Jimin mocks.

"Come on" Jimin says, walking back to Lisa's room, Taehyung slowly following him as he mumbles.

The two fix Lisa's curtains and Jimin can finally check his wardrobe again, Taehyung following the older once again.

"Do you seriously have nothing else to do?" Jimin questions, carefully looking through his wardrobe.

He wanted to look his best to absolutely make sure that (Y/N) pays him a compliment.

"What are you doing anyway?" Taehyung ignores his question, observing Jimin's odd behaviour.
"Trying to decide what I should keep clean" Jimin says, fully focused on his mission.
"For what? To look good when you plan your weekly mental breakdown" Taehyung teases.
"At least I'll look great while you'll look homeless" Jimin simply says.

Then the door swings open and Jimin was about to fight Lisa, but calms down when it's just Jin.

"I haven't seen Namjoon for two days" he states.
"He probably slipped in the shower and died" Taehyung says, unbothered.
"Not funny" Jin warns him with a pointed look.
"I know. I have a headache" Taehyung grunts, not even finding his own jokes funny.

"Have you seen Namjoon?" Jin asks, more Jimin this time.
"Isn't he in his studio?" Jimin says over his shoulder. Not like anything would happen to Namjoon. If anyone-it'd be Taehyung or Jungkook.

Yes-Namjoon's the destruction god, but he manages to continue living.

Meanwhile Jungkook might be 'the chosen one' to a magical adventure and Taehyung would readily jump into a rabbit hole.

"Checked. I seriously don't know where to find him" Jin says.
"Text him" Taehyung simply says.

Jin gives up on them, rolling his eyes as he tries to find someone else.

He sees Lisa having a serious conversation on the phone outside. He decides not to bother her for now, hoping the call is with (Y/N).

Admittedly, it didn't put Lisa in the best light with her strong rejection of (Y/N), even trash talking her-as a sister would. But he did feel bad for (Y/N).

Plus baking and cooking for her pleasure was getting tiring. She said it was quality time, but Seokjin ended up doing most of the work while she was on her phone. He didn't blame her for being busy, but what's the point of 'quality time' if it isn't really quality time.

Jin tries calling Namjoon again and runs into Hoseok along the way.

"Have you seen Namjoon lately?" Jin asks.
"I'm pretty sure he was eating dinner with us yesterday. Why?" Hoseok says, but Jin frowns, recalling yesterday evening as a lazy evening where Jungkook was forced to make his 'ultra special ramen' for everyone.

Panic starts eating at Jin.

'He wouldn't leave without saying anything. What if something happened' Jin bites his thumb.

"If you'd stop staring at Lisa for once in your bloody life-you'd have noticed he wasn't there" Jin snaps, walking off, genuinely hurting Hoseok as he watches Jin walk away.