Me.

"You agreed to what?!" Lisa yells over the phone which is on speaker after I explained what our plans were.
"It will only be for a couple of days. To take a break from each other. Would that be ok for you all?" I ask more specifically to the other BTS members that have to live with her.

"Perfectly fine with us" Seokjin is quick to say.
"Just a few days, right?" Yoongi asks again.
"Yeah, think of this as your second home if any of you want to take a break. You did help us find this place after all" I decide to be kind.

I should treat them to dinner someday. They've done so much for us.

I keep on thinking that but never do anything about it...

"Thank you, (Y/N). We'll keep that in mind" Namjoon says.

"Lisa, can I quickly talk to you privately?" I ask after no one had anything else to say.
"No, you really hurt me this time" Lisa says and the phone hangs up.

I roll my eyes, getting annoyed again.

What a child.

"Seriously, what did you do to her?" Yoongi asks, more out of curiosity than anything else.
"Drop it. It's not our business" Taehyung tells him.
"You know how cats are" Jimin awkwardly laughs.

So they acknowledge it too.

"You gonna stick around?" Jimin asks Yoongi, quickly changing the subject.
"Nah, my equipments back home. You two should probably fetch a few things" Yoongi tells Jimin and Taehyung.
"Fine" Jimin sighs out.

"Lisa isn't that bad" Yoongi tiredly says.
"Oh-you'll see very soon" Taehyung almost challenges.

"I don't want to see Jin yet. Can't you get our stuff for us?" Jimin asks.
"No" Yoongi shortly says, already grabbing his keys.

"Good luck with those two" Yoongi tells me, giving my shoulder a condolence tap.
"Aww, you're missing us already" Jimin coos, rushing to Yoongi for a side hug. Yoongi doesn't resist.

"Remind me how you got in again? Did Lisa give you the keys or something?" I ask.
"Yeah, sorry about that. Luckily we didn't walk in on anything" Jimin runs his hand through his hair.

Yoongi coughs the other way, ears red.

I can't believe he's the embarrassed one. He didn't even see anything.

"You're not sorry cause you still came in" I deadpan.
"Well, not that sorry" Jimin grins.

"Anyway, let's go pack. We'll see you later" Taehyung interrupts, dragging the two out the door.

I hear the door close and I am once again alone.

Alone.

Kinda weird how it came to this.

My eyes felt a lot heavier when I sat down. I dozed off until someone sat next to me.

"Just closing my eyes for a bit" I tell whoever is next to me.
"Uh huh" his deep voice doesn't believe me to which I can already tell it's Taehyung.

"You can sleep a bit longer" he says and I feel a gentle hand on my head, gently pushing my head towards him.

It felt weird to be in this situation. Why was he doing this?

So weid that I wasn't tired anymore.

I open my eyes, immediately feeling awkward.

"I'm feeling a lot more awake-so-yeah" I stand up, doing finger guns at him before speed walking to my room.

Then the realisation hits me.

Ah-I'll be living with men. Fun.

And not just men-handsome men.