After

"So, what do you think?" I ask the table while Lisa turns around to face the group.
"Starting to sound more like a song" Yoongi nods while Namjoon agrees.

"To who should I send the recording to?" I ask.

"Me!" Jimin and Jungkook springs at the chance.

"Just send it to Yoongi" Namjoon tells me.

Then Yoongi holds out his hand to me. I open my contacts to new contact and hand my phone to Yoongi.

"I think that will be sufficient for today" Namjoon says, putting both hands behind his head as he leans back.

"That quick?" Lisa asks.

"A few of us are gonna make a demo. I'd actually like it if the two of you could join us" Namjoon says as he looks at Lisa and I.

"I was planning on it. Which studio can I use?" I ask.

"You could use my studio" Yoongi says, on his phone.
"I meant a free studio" I say. My studio is like my comfort place. I definitely don't want some random stranger messing up my system or going through my stuff.

"Let's all use the big studio" Namjoon suggests.

Lisa and I are a bit taken aback by this.

"We're going to work together?" I ask.
"That's the whole point" he smiles that dimpled smile of his.

This is new.

"Is there a problem with that?" Hoseok asks.
"Not at all" Lisa quickly waves it off.

"Will you four be joining us?" Namjoon asks while we gather our stuff.
"Will we be of any help?" Taehyung deadpans.

"You could still try" Lisa speaks up. I rather not get involved.

I know each of them can write. Maybe not so naturally as a few, but they can still do it.

"We'll join you, but is it ok if we record?" Jungkook asks.

"Of course" Lisa smiles.

I'm not the biggest fan of the camera, but I won't object either. I'll just stay out of view and I'm sure they'll edit out the bits that I appear in.

"Just a little but. We need to focus" Namjoon says.

I follow the group to the large studio. Lisa was talking with Taehyung. Taehyung had two emotions today. Bored or laughing. There was no in between.

It makes me feel anxious for some reason.

Either this is his personality or he is fake and doesn't care if he seems fake or it's his personality that seems fake.

I couldn't get a read.

It made it even more difficult with his good looks. It was making my brain confused.

"And this is the studio. Please feel free to do anything" Namjoon says.

I take a seat in one of the chairs with wheels to easily navigate myself.

I use one of my headsets I brought and plug it into the keyboard.

I look back on our notes and play a few simple keys, writing down lyrics to what I thought could work with our theme and the feeling the beat was giving me.

I eventually have something and indicate a little to where the notes should sit.

I take off my headsets.

"Lisa" I call for her while she was busy laughing and filming with Taehyung and Jimin.

She walks to me, leaving the two behind but Jungkook continues to film her. I make sure I'm not remotely facing the camera.