Just

"A puzzle" I boredly state.
"Two thousand piece, baby. Knock yourself out" Lisa smiles, shoving the box into my hands.

"What made you think this was a good idea?" I ask with squinted eyes towards Lisa's leaving figure. I follow after her into the kitchen.

"Gotta keep ourselves entertained. What would you like for breakfast?" she asks.

She's way too bright this morning.

I raise an eyebrow at her unusual cheery attitude. Well, cheerier.

Especially in the morning.

Could it be a new phase?

"What?" she asks with her continuing smile.
"Did you something good happen?" I ask, growing suspicious. She didn't win the lottery, right?

"Mm...change of heart" she grins.
"You need something from me?" I slowly ask.

"Nope" she shortly says.
"...Well, ok then" I say, leaving it be.

"Breakfast?" Lisa asks again.
"What kind of cereal do we got?" I ask.

"Nope, I'm making you proper breakfast. What do you think about French toast?" she asks.
"Do you know how to make French toast?" I ask with a bit of concern.

"How bad can it be?" She shrugs.
"Very bad. Very very bad" I quickly say.

"Don't stress. Go sit down and I'll bring for you" she smiles, chasing me out the kitchen.
"Don't waste food" I warn her, listening to her and switch the television on.

I started to smell something burning.

"Lisa, you good?" I yell from the couch.

It turns out that Lisa is actually a pretty good chef. I definitely wasn't expecting it since I do all the cooking.

A peaceful day turns into peaceful days, tuns into a boring month which quickly turned into two long months.

Lisa was a lot more on her phone, making calls and a lot of texting.

I kept myself busy with work and a lot of documentaries. More than my usual dose.

Lisa and I were back on track after day three. But damn, I need to get out of the house now. It's been too long. Even for me.

"Let's go to the movies today" I suggest as we were eating breakfast.
"Today?" she asks.
"Not like you have other plans."

"Actually, I do" she proves me wrong.
"Where you going?" I ask.

"Movies" she shortly answers.
"Ah, so I'm not allowed to come with? Are you going on a date or something?" I ask, a little bothered that she didn't tell me earlier, or if she wasn't going to let me know at all.

"Not a date. You can come along if you want" she says, but she doesn't mean it. I can tell when she says things out of obligation.

"Nah, but bring me a donut while you're out" I request.
"Next time we'll go together" Lisa sets.

"Who are you going with?" I boredly ask. In the back of my mind, I'm planning on what I should do today.

Work maybe?

"Namjoon and Yoongi" she sort of sighs out.

"...Do you not want to go?" I ask, getting suspicious. She doesn't sound all too happy.

"It's not that" she quickly lights up, waving her hands in front of her to deny.
"Then?"

"I actually invited Taehyung. He invited those two and Taehyung canceled this morning" she pouts a little.