I'm Supposed

(Y/N)'s point of view:

To play tennis again was a lot of fun. I really unwinded. It's been a rough two months.

I kind of freaked out when I saw Hoseok in all his handsome glory.

He's so freaking cute!

And his serious face when I was playing against him was so adorable.

I was disappointed that Lisa didn't come along, but I guess space is good for now. I'll just have to be patient.

She has to know by now that I will be there for her when she's ready so it's just the waiting game for me.

Still stings that she blocked my number. That's pretty harsh.

I didn't think BTS would've invited me to their after hang out so I was pretty excited when they changed their plans for me to join them.

Not like I'll ever be part of their group. They have a unique kind of bond and I'm not like them in any way, but it's still nice to casually hang out.

It feels weird that someone is putting in so much work to spend time with me. I quite like it.

Man-it even sounds depressing in my head.

As planned, we play board games and eat pizza.

It does hurt to laugh and smile this much, but it feels fun.

"Your favourite cold drink."
"Sprite."
"That famous cricket player who-"
"No. Skip."
"Fine-not Donald Duck. His friend-with the ears."
"Err-Goofy! Mickey Mouse!"
"Got it...you're not gonna get these ones."
"Just try."
"Not blue or red-shit-I said it."
"Times up!"

"We got two" Jungkook says, struggling with his teammate Hoseok.

We keep switching partners, but whoever's with me is at a disadvantage because 30 seconds helps a lot when you know the other person.

Well, except with Seokjin for some reason.

"Ok-ok. We got this" Seokjin tries to fire up his team, aka him and I.
"Totally. Totally" I go along with it.

"You're on yellow. Go" Yoongi starts the timer.

"That one rugby player" I say, trying hard to figure out how to describe him cause I don't know rugby but this player is famous.
"Which one?"
"The famous one with black hair."
"They all have black hair."

"The short one-"
"Ah, (M/N) Kim."
"Yes!" I get excited.

(Hehe. I'm working on something~ 😏)

"Ok-not Energade-"
"Monster-Powerade!"
"Yes-Iron Man-"
"Robert Downey Junior!"
"The runner who shot his wife-the disabled guy."
"Skip."
"How could you not know that?" Jungkook cuts in.
"Not fixing-"
"Repairing. Fix-it-Felix!"
"The opposite of fixing."
"Time! Time!"

"Breaking bad" I reveal the answer.
"You haven't watched breaking bad?" Namjoon squints.

"We got three. Nice work, partner" Seokjin smiles, high-fiving and whatnot.
"Those were easy. We got Dustin the turkey. Who the fuck is that?" Taehyung complains.
"No-we just click" Seokjin smugly says, winking at me which completely caught me off guard.
"We're seriously going to ignore that you haven't even heard of breaking bad?" Namjoon spins back to that.

"How are you two so far ahead? You have to be cheating" Taehyung brings up after looking at both our cards the entire time thinking we were 'cheating'.
"You'd be the one cheating" Yoongi deadpans.
"I'm just saying, it's suspicious. Especially with (Y/N)'s losing streak" Taehyung eyes the both of us.