On

Yoongi was the closest person I was sitting next to.

I was on my phone.

"So, what did you do today?" Yoongi surprisingly asks. I look up to see him looking at me.

I point to myself.

"Yeah, you. Who else would I be talking to?" he asks with squinted eyes.
"I took a nap" I answer.
"I wish" he sinks further into his seat.

Hoseok next to him excitedly bounces up and down as he watches the screen. Yoongi doesn't seem bothered at all.

"Your patience is on a different level" I admit.
"It's a state of mind" he lazily answers.

"And what did you all do today?" I ask.
"Played a lot of games, ate too much and talked way too much" he says and I nod.

"Social battery running low?" I ask.
"It's not that. I'm just feeling lazy" he tiredly says.

"I feel you. Get enough sleep" I tell him and jump back on my phone. I didn't think we'd continue our conversation.

"You should too. I notice the dark circles under your eyes" he counters.
"Doesn't matter. People don't see it with my glasses in the way so I'm good" I say with a thumbs up.

"Or-crazy idea-you could sleep" he says.

"I should but I never find the time" I brush it off.
"Well, find time. I don't want to see you all tired. It's depressing to watch" he says.

"Lucky for you, I'm only going to be in your face for a few hours a day. Maybe even a few minutes" I say.

"And your videos?" he asks with a raised eyebrow.
"I'm barely in them" I brush it off, but I realise something.

"You watch our videos?" I ask, keeping my fan girl smile to myself.
"It's interesting" he shrugs.

"Can I ask-do you listen to our music?" I ask.
"Only if you answer if you listen to ours" he counters.

"Of course I do" I say.
"Even on your own time?" he asks, skeptical.
"Sometimes. I listen to a lot" I say.

He nods.

"And you?" I ask again.
"I enjoy listening to your music. I especially like 'Broken ballad'" he nods.

"I wrote that" I say with a slight smile.
"I know" he says.

"Does Lisa even write anything?" he asks, looking unimpressed.
"Yeah. We're a duo after all. She writes majority of her raps" I say. I did mention it in an interview once and Lisa said it a lot of times, but it's not like I expect him to watch the interviews.

"What-that's true?" he asks, a little surprised. Or maybe he does.

"Huh" he says, thinking it over.
"I kind of assumed you did everything" he says.
"She does a lot more than me" I say, pity laughing for myself.

Yoongi liked like he wanted to say something but Jin entered the picture.

"Food's ready" Jin announces.

I didn't hear the doorbell ring.

The group walks to the table and it's home cooked food.

Lisa notices too.

"I would've helped if I knew you were going to cook" Lisa says, pouting slightly.

While she was doing that, I eagerly sat down. The food looks great and it's home cooked. What more can you ask for?

It's a huge bonus that it was made by this handsome guy.

Everyone gets seated and I'm grateful Lisa sat next to me. This put me in an amazing position to not talk to anyone since I was on the edge of the table. I could peacefully observe these good looking people.